At a glance
When to replace
If your pass card is lost, stolen or damaged, you must get your employer to apply for a replacement within 1 week.
- For a stolen card, you must also file a police report.
- If you lost the card while overseas, your employer must inform us immediately. We will issue a letter for you to use when entering Singapore.
Who can apply
Employer or appointed employment agent (EA).
How much it costs
For a damaged card, the fee is $60.
For a lost card, the fee is:
- $100 for the first loss.
- $300 for a subsequent losses.
Fees are non-refundable.
How long it takes
Immediate for most cases.
Card collection: 4 working days after approval.
- If the card is lost repeatedly, your employer will need to make an appointment to attend an interview with you at MOM. The application for card replacement is subject to approval.
- If you find your lost card subsequently, you must return the lost card to us. Post it to Ministry of Manpower, 18 Havelock Road, Singapore 059764.
Apply for a replacement card
When: Within 1 week of damage or loss
Processing time: Immediate for most cases
To submit an application:
- Log in to EP Online to apply.
- Pay the replacement fees using GIRO, or eNETS credit or debit.
- Once you submit the request, no refund is allowed.
- If the application is approved, print the card replacement letter. It will have instructions on collecting the replacement card.
Collect the replacement card
When: 4 working days after approval
The pass holder can collect the card at MOM Services Centre - Hall C 4 working days after the application is approved. You don't need an appointment for card collection.
Bring along these documents for the visit:
- Original passport.
- Card replacement letter.
- The damaged card (if applicable).
- Completed declaration form (for lost or stolen cards).
- Police report (for stolen cards).
Note: Overseas police reports should be translated to English.
For a lost or stolen card, you must collect it in person.
If you are replacing a damaged card, your employer can authorise someone to collect it on your behalf by completing the authorisation form for card collection at MOM SC.
to scan QR code on your new card
to check status, expiry date and more.