You need to apply for a new S Pass card within 1 week after it is lost, damaged or stolen.
At a glance
When to replace
If your pass card is lost, stolen or damaged, you must get your employer to apply for a replacement within 1 week.
- For a stolen card, you must also file a police report.
- If you lost the card while overseas, your employer must inform us immediately. We will issue a letter for you to use when entering Singapore.
Who can apply
Employer or appointed employment agent (EA).
How much it costs
For a damaged card, the fee is $60.
For a lost card, the fee is:
- $100 for the first loss.
- $300 for a subsequent losses.
Fees are non-refundable.
How long it takes
Immediate for most cases.
Card collection: 4 working days after approval.
- If the card is lost repeatedly, your employer will need to make an appointment to attend an interview with you. The card replacement application is subject to approval.
- If the lost card is found, please cut it in half and discard it to prevent misuse.
Apply for a replacement card
When: Within 1 week of damage or loss
Processing time: Immediate for most cases
To submit an application:
- Log in to EP Online to apply.
- Pay the replacement fees using GIRO, or eNETS credit or debit.
- Once you submit the request, no refund is allowed.
- If the application is approved, print the card replacement letter. It will have instructions on collecting the replacement card.
Collect the replacement card
When: 4 working days after approval
The pass holder can collect the card at MOM Services Centre - Hall C 4 working days after the application is approved. You don't need an appointment for card collection.
Bring along these documents for the visit:
- Original passport.
- Card replacement letter.
- The damaged card (if applicable).
- Completed declaration form (for lost or stolen cards).
- Police report (for stolen cards).
Note: Overseas police reports should be translated to English.
For a lost or stolen card, you must collect it in person.
If you are replacing a damaged card, you can authorise someone to collect it on your behalf. Make sure they bring these along:
- An authorisation letter from the employer.
- NRIC or passport for verification.
to scan QR code on your new card
to check status, expiry date and more.