Skip to main content

Replace an S Pass card

You need to apply for a new S Pass card within 1 week after it is lost, damaged or stolen. 

At a glance

When to replace

If your pass card is lost, stolen or damaged, you must get your employer to apply for a replacement within 1 week.


  • For a stolen card, you must also file a police report.
  • If you lost the card while overseas, your employer must inform us immediately. We will issue a letter for you to use when entering Singapore.
Who can apply Employer or appointed employment agent (EA).
How much it costs

For a damaged card, the fee is $60.

For a lost card, the fee is:

  • $100 for the first loss.
  • $300 for a subsequent losses.

Fees are non-refundable.

How long it takes

Immediate for most cases.

Card collection: 4 working days after approval.


  • If the card is lost repeatedly, your employer will need to make an appointment to attend an interview with you at MOM. The application for card replacement is subject to approval.
  • If you find your lost card subsequently, you must return the lost card to us. Post it to Ministry of Manpower, 18 Havelock Road, Singapore 059764.

Apply for a replacement card

When: Within 1 week of damage or loss

Processing time: Immediate for most cases

To submit an application:

  1. Log in to EP Online to apply.
  2. Pay the replacement fees using GIRO, or eNETS credit or debit.
    • Once you submit the request, no refund is allowed.
  3. If the application is approved, print the card replacement letter. It will have instructions on collecting the replacement card.

Collect the replacement card

When: 4 working days after approval

The pass holder can collect the card at MOM Services Centre - Hall C 4 working days after the application is approved. You don't need an appointment for card collection.

Bring along these documents for the visit:

  • Original passport.
  • Card replacement letter.
  • The damaged card (if applicable).
  • Completed declaration form (for lost or stolen cards).
  • Police report (for stolen cards).
    Note: Overseas police reports should be translated to English.

For a lost or stolen card, you must collect it in person.

If you are replacing a damaged card, you can authorise someone to collect it on your behalf. Make sure they bring these along:

  • An authorisation letter from the employer.
  • NRIC or passport for verification.

Download SGWorkPass to scan QR code on your new card to check status, expiry date and more.