Skip to main content

Log in once every 3 months

You are encouraged to log in at least once every 3 months to ensure there are no irregular transactions. Accounts without activity for 12 months will be terminated.

You must register for an EP eService account and add Employment Pass (EP) eService and myMOM Portal eService for your Corppass users before they can log in.

No need to endorse forms using a company stamp

You don’t need to endorse forms using your company stamp. If a form still has the company stamp section, please ignore it.

Who is eligible to be an EP eService Administrator or User?Show

Only the following persons are eligible to be the Administrator or User:

  • A business owner. You must be a Singapore citizen, Singapore permanent resident or hold an EntrePass under this company.
  • An employee of a registered business. You must be a Singapore citizen or Singapore permanent resident.
  • A foreign employee of a registered business. You must hold an Employment Pass, Personalised Employment Pass (PEP), or S Pass issued under this company.
  • Outsourced party performing transactions on behalf of their client. The client must submit the authorisation form before applying access for the outsourced party. Examples of eligible outsourced parties are:

An outsourced party has to meet both criteria:

  • Is employed by a company or owns a company
  • The company’s primary business activity needs to be under any of these Singapore Standard Industrial Classification (SSIC).
    SSIC Description
    69100 Legal Activities
    69201 Accounting And Auditing Services (Including Taxation Advisory Services)
    69202 Book-Keeping Services
    70201 Business And Management Consultancy Services (General)
    70204 Human Resource Consultancy Services
    70209 Business And Management Consultancy Services N.E.C
    78300 Management Of Human Resource Functions
    82110 Office Administrative Services On A Fee Or Contract Basis (EG Billing And Record Keeping)
    82199 Other Specialised Office Support Activities N.E.C
    96099 Other Personal Service Activities N.E.C

What is the difference between an administrator and a user?Show

The Administrator can:

  • Grant access to the company’s employees as EP eService Users.
  • Terminate Users’ access if they leave the company or no longer need access.

You should appoint a second administrator. This will minimise any disruption to your business in case one of the administrators is not around or leaves the company.

Check if you can access EP eServiceShow

To access EP eService, ensure both conditions are met:

  • You must be an active Corppass Admin or User.
    Ensure Employment Pass (EP) eService and myMOM Portal are listed as your assigned eServices. Otherwise, contact your Corppass Admin User or Sub-Admin User to assign the eService to you.
  • You must be an active EP eService Administrator or User.
    If you are not an active EP eService Administrator or User, contact your EP eService Administrator to add you by completing these steps:
  1. Log in to EP eService.
  2. Scroll down the 'Work passes' page and click on the "Go to Quick Menu" button.
  3. At the menu page, select "Manage user access/contact details" from the "Action" drop-down list.

Your request will be processed within 1 week.

If you have only 1 EP eService Administrator and the person has already left the company, you must submit a request to change administrator immediately.

Register for an EP eService account if you do not have one.

What are the browser requirements?Show

You can use the following web browsers:

  • Chrome version 81 or higher (recommended)
  • Firefox version 75 or higher
  • Safari version 13.1 or higher
  • Edge version 81 or higher

For details on technical requirements, read the PC configuration and technical guidelines.

What transactions can I do in EP eService?Show

You are an You can 
Appointed administrator or user 
  • Apply for a pass (all pass types, except Work Permit)
  • Appeal for a pass
  • Issue, cancel or withdraw a pass
  • Renew a pass
  • Request a card replacement
  • Request to extend in-principle approval validity
  • View a pass holder’s profile
  • View an organisation's profile, including quota information
  • View the details of a transaction
  • View payment records
Individual pass holder 
  • Update passport details
  • Update contact details

How do I use the new features in EP eService?Show

You may refer to our user guide on how to use the features below.

List of new features

  • Access pass holder’s profile
  • Access organisation’s profile
  • Appeal for an EP or S Pass
  • Appeal for Training Employment Pass (TEP), Dependant’s Pass (DP) or Long-Term Visit Pass (LTVP)
  • Apply for a TEP
  • Cancel an in-principle approval (IPA)
  • Check the status of submitted application/renewal/appeal
  • Extend IPA validity
  • Request a card replacement
  • Request renewal of a DP or LTVP
  • Request renewal of a Letter of Consent
  • Update travel document details
  • Update contact details
  • View payment records
  • Withdraw a transaction

Some transactions in EP Online cannot be done through the new EP eService. What should I do?Show

Transaction What to do
Update a pass holder’s salary details You may request to update the salary details of pass holders.
Appeal a rejected application for a Letter of Consent You will need to submit a new application or renewal request.
Issue or cancel a Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) or EntrePass

You may refer to the relevant page for more details.

Request for a replacement card for an EntrePass, PEP, Dependant's Pass, or Long-Term Visit Pass holder
  • [For pass holders with employers] You can ask their employers to submit the request in EP eService on their behalf.
  • [For pass holders without employers] You can appoint an employment agent to submit the request in EP eService on their behalf.

Alternatively, the pass holders can make an appointment to have their passes replaced at our Employment Pass Services Centre (EPSC).

Check an EP holder’s card delivery details The pass holder can ask their employer or appoint an employment agent to check on their behalf.

What payment methods can I use to pay for work pass administrative fees?Show

You can pay with:

  • GIRO
  • Visa 
  • Mastercard
  • Amex

When are the peak periods for EP eService?Show

The peak periods for EP eService transactions are:

  • Daily from 10am to 12pm, and 2pm to 4pm.
  • Mondays and days just before or after a public holiday.

You may experience slower speeds during these periods. Avoid them if you can.