Skip to main content

Documents required for S Pass

You need to upload documents (e.g. candidate’s passport page showing personal particulars) when submitting an S Pass application.

Documents required

  • Personal particulars page of candidate’s passport.

    If the candidate’s name on the passport differs from that on their other documents, please also upload an explanation letter and supporting documents (e.g. deed poll). 
  • Company’s latest business profile or instant information registered with ACRA.
We may ask for other documents when we review the application.

For non-English documents, you must upload the original document together with an English translation as 1 file. The translation can be done by a translation service provider.

Verification proof requirements

Employers are responsible for ensuring that their candidates’ qualifications are genuine and were awarded by accredited institutions.

Verification proof is not mandatory for S pass application unless the awarding institution is not found in the application form’s drop-down list.

If you’re asked for a verification proof, it must meet these requirements.

Educational certificates certified by a notary public are not accepted as a form of verification proof.

You need to upload additional documents for the following:

For healthcare professionals, lawyers, football players or coachesShow

You need supporting documents from the respective professional bodies:

Occupation Professional body
Dentist Singapore Dental Council
Diagnostic radiographer Allied Health Professions Council
Doctor Singapore Medical Council
Emergency medical technician Unit for Prehospital Emergency Care
Football player or coach Sport Singapore
Lawyer Legal Services Regulatory Authority
Nurse Singapore Nursing Board
Occupational therapist Allied Health Professions Council
Paramedic Unit for Prehospital Emergency Care
Pharmacist Singapore Pharmacy Council
Physiotherapist Allied Health Professions Council
Radiation therapist Allied Health Professions Council
Speech therapist Allied Health Professions Council
TCM practitioner Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners Board

For employees in a food establishmentShow

A copy of the online page that can be accessed when you scan the QR code on the foodshop licence issued by Singapore Food Agency (SFA). The page should indicate your foodshop license validity period.

If you have a new establishment and don’t have the licence yet, you can submit a copy of the “Application for Foodshop Licence” letter issued to you by SFA.