At a glance
When to replace
If your pass card is lost, stolen or damaged, you must get your employer to apply for a replacement within 1 week.
- For a stolen card, you must also file a police report.
- If you lost the card while overseas, your employer must inform us immediately. We will issue a letter for you to use when entering Singapore.
Who can apply
Employer or appointed employment agent (EA).
How much it costs
For a damaged card, the fee is $60.
For a lost card, the fee is:
- $100 for the first loss.
- $300 for a subsequent losses.
Fees are non-refundable.
- If the card is lost repeatedly, your employer will need to make an appointment to attend an interview with you at MOM. The application for card replacement is subject to approval.
- If you find your lost card subsequently, you must return the lost card to us. Post it to Ministry of Manpower, 18 Havelock Road, Singapore 059764.
Apply for a replacement card
When: Within 1 week of damage or loss
To submit an application:
- Log in to EP Online to apply.
- Pay the replacement fees using GIRO, or eNETS credit or debit.
- Once you submit the request, no refund is allowed.
- If the application is approved, print the card replacement letter. It will have instructions on collecting the replacement card.
Collect the replacement card
When: 4 working days after approval
The pass holder can collect the card at MOM Services Centre - Hall C 4 working days after the application is approved. You don't need an appointment for card collection.
Bring along these documents for the visit:
- Original passport.
- Card replacement letter.
- The damaged card (if applicable).
- Completed declaration form (for lost or stolen cards).
- Police report (for stolen cards).
Note: Overseas police reports should be translated to English.
For a lost or stolen card, you must collect it in person.
If you are replacing a damaged card, your employer can authorise someone to collect it on your behalf by completing the authorisation form for card collection at MOM SC.