Your digital work pass to support your stay and employment in Singapore.
Download the app
SGWorkPass is available for iOS, Android and Huawei HarmonyOS.
For instructions on setting up the app, read the step-by-step guide.
What is SGWorkPass
SGWorkPass is your digital work pass that allows you to:
- Access your work pass details without the need to scan the QR code on your physical card.
- Verify the validity of your work pass by showing your digital work pass.
- Enjoy greater data privacy as detailed pass information is only shown after you confirm your identity using Singpass or the fingerprint, facial recognition, or passcode security features on your mobile phone.
- Receive notifications from MOM which are unique and relevant to you.
The SGWorkPass app is available in different languages, making it easier for you to access our services.
How to set up your app
Features of your digital work pass
See your work pass details using the SGWorkPass app by either:
Your digital work pass can be used to verify your work pass validity.
Alternatively, you can use the SGWorkPass app to scan the QR code on your pass to see the validity period.
For Work Permit holders, including helpers, you can check your monthly salary information:
- Tap "My Employment Info".
- Log in using Singpass to view your salary information.
Any updates to salary will be reflected in the app 1 working day after your employer has notified us.
If you need help or advice, the SGWorkPass app provides a list of useful contact numbers:
- Open the Quick Access menu and tap on "Get Help".
- Click on a number to instantly call the helpline, emergency line or non-governmental organisation (NGO) contact.
(For helpers) Get information about employment rights and obligationsShow
To access a range of information on your employment rights and obligations, open the Quick Access menu in the SGWorkPass app and tap on “Resources”.
Update your SGWorkPass app regularly, as more features will be added to support your stay and employment in Singapore.
Help and support
For more information, read our FAQs.