Check validity of Singapore work passes, long-term passes and Special Passes issued by MOM. Work Permit holders and MDWs can check their salary information.
From 5 July 2022, the SGWorkPass app will be enhanced with a fresh look and a more user-friendly interface.
For more information, you can refer to our FAQs.
Available for iOS and Android. Latest version 2.3.0
Find out how to set up.
What is it
Scan the QR code of a work pass, long-term pass or Special Pass card:
- Anyone can check if a work pass, long-term pass or Special Pass card is valid.
- Work Permit holders (including MDWs) can see their salary information by logging in using their Singpass. They can register for Singpass or reset their Singpass if they are unable to log in.
- MDWs can get help or gain access to a range of information about their employment rights and obligations
From 13 February 2023, workers no longer need to check the AccessCode to leave their residence (dormitory or non-dormitory housing) for work.
If they are sick or tested positive for COVID-19, they should wear a mask and avoid crowded places.
How to use
Scan the QR code or barcode on the card.
Foreign workers can leave their residence for work without checking their AccessCode colour status.
Dormitory operators and employer no longer need to check their worker’s AccessCode status if they wish to leave their residence.
For: Work Permit holders (including MDWs) only.
||You can see
|Foreign domestic workers
- Monthly salary
- Basic monthly salary
- Fixed monthly allowances
- Monthly housing, amenities and service deductions
- Monthly deduction for others
To see their salary information, your workers must:
- Use SGWorkPass to scan the QR codes on their cards.
- Tap "My Employment Info".
- Log in with their Singpass.
If there are changes to their salary, your worker can see their updated salary 1 working day after you notify us.
- Tap on ‘Get Help’ under Quick Access menu.
- A list of useful contact numbers will be displayed on the next page.
- Click the number to call instantly on the helpline, emergencies and NGO contacts.
Get information about employment rights and obligations (for MDWs)Show
- Tap on ‘Resources’ under Quick Access menu.
- Access to a range of information on your employment’s rights and obligations.