Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

My EP, S Pass or TEP candidate has just graduated and has not received their certificate. What documents should I submit for the application?

You can submit a letter from the school confirming that your candidate has completed the course requirements and will be given the qualification.

The letter must include the following:

  • Course duration
  • Programme name
  • Tentative date the candidate will receive the certificate