Skip to main content

What should I do if I can’t find my candidate’s qualification in the Self-Assessment Tool (SAT) or the work pass application form?

If you are unable to find your candidate’s qualification, you can choose an equivalent level from the drop-down list. If prompted for the educational certificate, please also upload supporting documents (e.g. a school letter or diploma supplement) to show that the qualification is equivalent to the one you chose.

Alternatively, you can choose not to indicate this particular qualification in the SAT or work pass application.