To get access to WP Online and EP Online as an employment agency (EA), you must declare to MOM that you are placing foreigners.
You can make the declaration through GoBusiness Licensing.
MOM will not issue WP Online or EP Online accounts to EAs that have declared that they are not placing foreigners.
Inform us immediately of changes to your employment agency’s:
- Operating address
- Email address
- New branch applications
- Accreditation details
Log in to GoBusiness Licensing to update the details.
It is important that you inform us of these changes so that your records are kept updated and you continue to receive updates from MOM.
You need to update your branch information within 7 working days if you:
- Open a new branch.
- Change a branch address.
- Terminate a branch.
Log in to GoBusiness Licensing to update the information.
You should inform us immediately if an FDW’s interim address changes.
Log in to Register FDW Interim Address to update the address.
For detailed instructions, see the user guide on registering an FDW’s interim address.
You need to update us within 7 working days if there are changes to your ACRA company details, including:
- Change in SSIC.
- Change in registered address.
- Adding or removing directors or partners.
- Change in company name (with no change to UEN).
To make the change to ACRA:
- Log in to ACRA to make the necessary changes to your company details.
- After ACRA has approved your changes, you must wait for one working day before you can log in to GoBusiness Licensing to submit the changes of your licence profile to MOM.