Skip to main content
Service is online

24 hours

Not available due to maintenance Every Thursday, 8.30pm – 9pm

Who can use this eService to register FDW's interim address?Show

You must be a registered employment agency’s personnel.

What do I need before I can register the address?Show

You need:

  • Corppass. Apply for Corppass account if you don’t have one.
  • Your Corppass admin or sub-admin must assign your Corppass account:
    1. Log in to Corppass.
    2. Go to the eService Access tab.
    3. Choose Foreign Employee Compliance eServices as one of your company’s eServices.
    4. Assign Foreign Employee Compliance eServices to your Corppass account.
  • Employment Agency number
  • Interim address information
  • Premises owner’s name and contact number

I already have Corppass account. How do I check if I can access this eService?Show

  1. Log in to your Corppass account.
  2. Go to Assigned eServices tab. You should see Foreign Employee Compliance eServices listed as one of your assigned eServices.

If Foreign Manpower eServices is not listed as one of your assigned eServices, please ask your Corppass admin or sub-admin to assign the eService to you.

Get helpShow

For instructions, please refer to the user guide.

For enquiries, please contact MOM: