Processing time: Within 8 weeks. Some cases will take more time.
- Watch our video to help you enter your educational details correctly in the application form.
- Download the EntrePass application form (for online submission).
- Complete the application form as a softcopy to get the bill reference number.
- Print out the application form and get it signed.
- Pay $105 fee for each application by PayNow. You can use Telegraphic Transfer only if you can’t use PayNow. We will only process your application after we have received your payment.
|If you use
- Have an internet banking account with a Singapore bank.
- Pay in Singapore dollars (SGD).
- Inform your bank that you will pay all the bank charges imposed by your bank and our bank for the transfer.
Note: Depending on your bank, it may take up to 1 month for us to receive your payment.
- Submit your application online with Singpass and include the following:
- Completed and signed application form
- Screenshot of banking page confirming your payment
- Supporting documents listed in the application form
Your application will be jointly assessed by us and Enterprise Singapore.
It takes around 8 weeks to process the application. You can check the application status online.
If approved, we will email the in-principle approval (IPA) letter to the email indicated in the application. The IPA gives you 6 months to come to Singapore and get the pass issued.
Ensure the candidate complies with the travel requirements based on their vaccination status:
When: Within 6 months of in-principle approval
Processing time: Immediate
You must be in Singapore to get your pass issued. You can make the request yourself if you have a Singpass, or get your company representative or employment agent to do it.
|Party submitting the request
||Please log in to
|Company representative or employment agent
Alternatively, you can get your pass issued over the counter at our Employment Pass Services Centre.
Over the counter
Only use this option if you are unable to get your pass issued using myMOM Portal or EP Online.
- Make an appointment to have your pass issued at our Employment Pass Services Centre.
- Bring the supporting documents for your appointment.
- Pay the fees using VISA, MasterCard, NETS or CashCard (If your credit or debit card was not issued in Singapore, please ensure it has been activated for overseas use):
- You will be issued a notification letter.
The notification letter:
- Allows the candidate to start work and travel in and out of Singapore while waiting for the pass card.
- States if the candidate needs to have their fingerprints and photo taken for the card registration.
- Is valid for 1 month from the date of issue. If the candidate needs more time to complete the card registration procedures, you can request to extend the validity of the notification letter.
What you'll need
You will need the following information to get the pass issued using myMOM Portal or EP Online:
- Candidate’s passport details
- Candidate’s Singapore contact details
- Candidate’s current Short-Term Visit Pass or immigration pass details
- Candidate’s Singapore residential address, which must meet the housing requirements for you to get the pass issued.
- Singapore residential or office address to receive the candidate’s card
- Details of up to 3 authorised recipients to receive the card (their mobile number, email address and NRIC number / FIN / passport number)
You may also need to submit PDF copies of these documents:
- Candidate’s passport page showing the date of arrival in Singapore
- Completed medical declaration form
When: Within 2 weeks after pass is issued (if required)
Check the notification letter for whether you need to register your fingerprints and photo.
For registration, you must make an appointment to visit the Employment Pass Services Centre (EPSC). You need to register within 2 weeks after the pass is issued.
Bring along these documents for your appointment:
- Original passport.
- Appointment letter.
- Notification letter.
When: 4 working days after registration or document verification
We will deliver the Employment Pass card to the given address 4 working days after you register and get your documents verified at EPSC.
If you did not have to register your fingerprints and photo, we will deliver the card 4 working days after checking your documents.
The authorised recipients will get an SMS or email with the delivery details at least 1 working day before the delivery.
You can also check your card delivery status using EP Online.
to scan QR code on your new card
to check status, expiry date and more.
If card delivery fails
After two unsuccessful deliveries, you’ll have to collect the card at EPSC.
You or an authorised person can collect it 3 working days after the second attempted delivery. You don’t need an appointment.
Bring along these documents for card collection:
- Candidate’s original passport
- Notification letter
If you authorise someone to collect it on your behalf, make sure they bring these along:
- An authorisation letter from the pass holder
- NRIC or passport for verification