Skip to main content

Notify MOM of updates: EntrePass

If you hold an EntrePass, find out when and how to notify MOM of changes, including updates to company name and address, occupation, passport details, salary and residential address.

You will need to notify us in these situations:

Update EntrePass details after company incorporationShow

To update your EntrePass details after incorporating your company with ACRA, submit a request and upload your company’s latest ACRA business profile.

Change in company's name or financial informationShow

Update company's name or paid-up capital

Once you have updated your company’s particulars with ACRA, your records will be automatically updated in EP eService by the next Monday. You don’t need to update MOM separately.

However, if you need to perform transactions with us urgently, you can update your company’s name or paid-up capital using our online form

Update your company's turnover

To update your company’s turnover, log in to EP eService.

Note: These updates only apply if there is no change in legal entity or registration number.

Change in company addressShow

You can update your company address using EP eService. This will ensure that you continue to receive important messages and correspondences from us.

If you have a CPF account, you should also update the Central Provident Fund (CPF) Board about the change.

Change in salaryShow

If your salary changes, notify us by writing to:

Work Pass Division
18 Havelock Road
Singapore 059764

Change in occupationShow

If you want to change your occupation, you need to send a request letter to:

Work Pass Division
18 Havelock Road
Singapore 059764

The letter should include:

  • Signatures of both the employer and the employee.
  • The new occupation and duties.

If the request is approved, you or your company will receive an approval letter. You need to carry the approval letter with you until you renew your pass and get a new pass card.

Change in residential address or mobile numberShow

You need to update us within 5 days of changes to the residential address or mobile number. Otherwise, you may be penalised. 

How to update:

  1. (For address updates) Ensure that the new address meets the relevant housing requirements.
  2. Log in to EP eService to update the address or mobile number. The update is immediate.
  3. Print the acknowledgement page and keep it with the pass card.

Change in pass holder's personal informationShow

Who does this: Employer or pass holder

Changes to passport number and expiry date

You can update your passport number and expiry date instantly using EP eService. Written requests to update these two details will no longer be accepted.

If you wish to clear immigration using the automated gates at local checkpoints, you can do so 4 working days after making the update.

Changes to other particulars

Submit your request online, together with the required supporting documents.

Personal particulars Supporting documents
  • Passport
  • Documents to verify the change in name, such as deed poll or marriage certificates
  • Passport
Date of birth
  • Passport
  • Birth certificate showing date of birth, country/region of birth and country/region of origin
Marital status
  • Passport
  • Documents to show the change in marital status, such as marriage certificate or divorce papers
  • Passport
Country/Region of birth or origin
  • Passport
  • Birth certificate showing date of birth, country/region of birth and country/region of origin
Malaysian ID details
  • Passport
  • Front and back copy of your Malaysian identity card

Your request will be processed within 7 working days. We will email you the outcome.