You need to apply for a new EntrePass card within 1 week after it is lost, damaged or stolen.
At a glance
When to replace
If your pass card is lost, stolen or damaged, you must apply for a replacement within 1 week.
- For a stolen card, you must also file a police report.
- If you lost the card while overseas, you must inform us immediately. We will issue a letter for you to use when entering Singapore.
Who can apply
Pass holder, company representative or appointed employment agent.
How much it costs
For a damaged card, the fee is $60.
For a lost card, the fee is:
- $100 for the first loss.
- $300 for a subsequent losses.
Fees are non-refundable.
How long it takes
Immediate for most cases.
Card collection: 4 working days after approval.
- We may call you for an interview before we issue a new card or if you lose your card repeatedly.
- If the lost card is found, please return it to us immediately by post: Ministry of Manpower, 18 Havelock Road, Singapore 059764.
Apply for a replacement card
When: Within 1 week of damage or loss
Processing time: Immediate for most cases
To submit an application:
- Log in to EP Online and apply.
- Pay the replacement fees. You can pay using GIRO, or eNETS credit or debit.
- Once you submit the request, no refund is allowed.
- If the request is approved, print the card replacement letter. It will have instructions on collecting the replacement card.
Collect the replacement card
When: 4 working days after approval
You can collect the card at the Employment Pass Services Centre 4 working days after approval. You don’t need an appointment.
Bring along these documents for your visit:
- Original passport
- Card replacement letter
- The damaged card (if applicable)
- Completed declaration form (for lost or stolen cards)
- Police report (for stolen cards)
Note: Overseas police reports should be translated to English.
For lost or stolen cards, you must collect the replacement card in person.
For replacement of damaged cards, you can authorise someone to collect the card on your behalf. Make sure the authorised person brings these along:
- An authorisation letter from you
- NRIC, pass card or passport for verification
- The damaged card
to scan QR code on your new card
to check status, expiry date and more.