You need an NRIC or FIN.
For work pass or Long Term Pass card registration, you will need to:
- Issue or renew the pass using one of the following eServices:
- Check the pass holder’s Notification Letter if he needs to:
- Report to MOM Services Centre Hall C for Work Permit or S Pass holders and their dependants.
- Report to Employment Pass Services Centre for Employment Pass holders and their dependants.
For salary and employment related claim or resignation of Work Permit holder, you need to provide information on your claims for MOM to assess if an appointment is needed.
For Work Pass card registration for Work Permit and S Pass at MOM Services Centre Hall C, you can make a group appointment for up to 10 pass holders.
For services provided at Employment Pass Services Centre for Employment Passes and related passes, you can make a group appointment for up to 6 pass holders.
To make a group appointment for salary and employment related claims and resignation of Work Permit holders, please call 6438 5122 during:
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Saturday: 8.30am to 1pm
- Exclude public holidays
You can delete or replace group members using “Change my appointment”.
To add a new group member, you need to cancel your existing appointment and make a new group appointment.
You can check your appointment details using “View my appointment”.
Yes, you can cancel or change your appointment to the next available date or time.
Please be punctual for your appointment.
You may not be served if you are late and you’ll have to make new appointment.
The services provided at the MOM Services Centre Hall C and Employment Pass Services Centre are strictly by appointments. You must make an appointment before visiting MOM.
For other services such as salary and cancellation dispute issues, you are encouraged to make an appointment so that you will be served promptly.
Yes. You can transfer your appointment to your friend or colleague if:
- You are making the appointment as an employer or company representative to see us on the same issue.
- The appointment you made is not related to:
- card registration
- lost card interview
- work pass issuance, renewal or cancellation
Otherwise, your friend or colleague should make a separate appointment as their purpose of the visit is not the same as yours.