If you belong to any of these groups, please do not make an appointment yet:
- Pass holders who need to do a medical examination, as stated in their in-principle approval letters, and have not done so. Please only make an appointment after you have completed your medical examination.
- Pass holders who stay in dormitories. Please only make an appointment after your dormitory has been cleared.
- Pass holders who are on Stay-Home Notice (SHN) / Quarantine Order (QO). Please only make an appointment after you have completed the SHN / QO or your test results confirm you are cleared or have recovered from COVID-19, whichever is later.
What if your pass holder needs more time for card registration
We will continue to extend the expiry dates of notification letters and card registration due dates to give pass holders time to make an appointment for card registration. No hard copy letters will be issued for this extension.
In the meantime, they can remain in Singapore with their notification letters or card replacement letters. Those who telecommute or work in permitted services approved by MTI may use the letters as proof of the validity of their passes.
For salary and employment related claims, you can make an appointment with TADM. More info
||What is it for
|Work pass card registration
||To check the pass holder’s documents listed on the Notification Letter or Temporary Work Permit, register fingerprints and take photograph.
||MOMSC Hall C, EPSC
|Lost card interview
||To interview pass holders who lose their cards repeatedly so that MOM can determine if pass holders can get their cards replaced.
||MOMSC Hall C, EPSC
|Work pass issuance, renewal or cancellation
||For employers who don’t have EP Online account so that they can issue, renew or cancel EP and related passes.
|Special Pass for newborn
||For parents holding valid EP to apply for Special Pass of their newborn child.
||MOMSC Hall B
You need an NRIC or FIN.
For work pass or Long Term Pass card registration, you will need to:
- Issue or renew the pass using one of the following eServices:
- Check the pass holder’s Notification Letter if he needs to:
- Report to MOM Services Centre Hall C for Work Permit or S Pass holders and their dependants.
- Report to Employment Pass Services Centre for Employment Pass holders and their dependants.
For salary and employment related claim or resignation of Work Permit holder, you need to provide information on your claims for MOM to assess if an appointment is needed.
For Work Pass card registration for Work Permit and S Pass at MOM Services Centre Hall C, you can make a group appointment for up to 10 pass holders.
For services provided at Employment Pass Services Centre for Employment Passes and related passes, you can make a group appointment for up to 6 pass holders.
To make a group appointment for salary and employment related claims and resignation of Work Permit holders, please call 6438 5122 during:
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Saturday: 8.30am to 1pm
- Exclude public holidays
You can delete or replace group members using “Change my appointment”.
To add a new group member, you need to cancel your existing appointment and make a new group appointment.
You can check your appointment details using “View my appointment”.
Yes, you can cancel or change your appointment to the next available date or time.
Please be punctual for your appointment.
You may not be served if you are late and you’ll have to make new appointment.
The services provided at the MOM Services Centre Hall C and Employment Pass Services Centre are strictly by appointments. You must make an appointment before visiting MOM.
For other services such as salary and cancellation dispute issues, you are encouraged to make an appointment so that you will be served promptly.
Yes. You can transfer your appointment to your friend or colleague if:
- You are making the appointment as an employer or company representative to see us on the same issue.
- The appointment you made is not related to:
- card registration
- lost card interview
- work pass issuance, renewal or cancellation
Otherwise, your friend or colleague should make a separate appointment as their purpose of the visit is not the same as yours.