You need to submit documents such as a business plan and copies of your passport along with the EntrePass application.
You will need these documents to apply:
- Copy of the personal particulars page of your passport.
- Past employment testimonials in English (if applicable).
- (For businesses registered with ACRA) Company’s latest business profile or instant information
- A business plan in English, not more than 10 pages, consisting of:
|Profile of applicant
- Professional experience, such as employment history, role in growing businesses, track record
- Awards or recognitions, such as prestigious awards by a national body, credible organisation or
- Special skills or resources, such as intellectual property, technology, networks,
- Academic qualifications.
- Role in societies or organisations.
- Product and service offered.
- Market analysis.
- Supporting documents – e.g. licensing agreements, product certifications and
- Market plan.
- Operation plan.
- Financial projections.
- Profile of management team.
If you have non-English documents, you must submit a copy of the original document and an English translation.
translation can be done by a translation service provider.
We may ask for other documents when we review your application.
You need to include additional documents when you submit your application as an entrepreneur,
innovator or investor:
||You need to
|Have funding from a government-recognised venture capitalist (VC) or business angel.
- Submit documents (e.g. investment agreement, shareholder certificate) to show you have raised
at least $100k in
|Are an incubatee at a government-recognised incubator or accelerator.
- Show that your company is an incubatee at a government-recognised incubator or accelerator, or
is involved in the
- Explain how your incubatee or acceleratee's work is related to your business.
If you have business network and entrepreneurial track record, and fulfil any of the
||You need to
|Have founded and sold a tech company.
- Show that you were a key decision-maker of the company.
- Provide profile and acquisition papers of your tech company.
|Have raised significant funding from investors for a current or past venture.
- Show evidence of funding from third party investors such as venture capitalists (VC)s or angel
investors (e.g. investment agreement,
- Give details of current or past venture.
- Explain your role as a key decision-maker in that venture.
|Have been or are being incubated by an internationally renowned incubator or accelerator.
- Show evidence that you are an incubatee at the organisation or programme.
|Have strong industry networks and business contacts that are related to your proposed
- Demonstrate the strength of your networks (e.g. testimonials or letters of intent from key
industry or business
contacts, and their contact details).
- Show how these networks can contribute to your business growth. For example, explain if the
contact is a potential
customer or investor, or the specific support they would offer to help you reach out
- Include the estimated potential monetary value of these contacts, explaining how this value is
|Have received recognition by a national body, recognised media publication or credible industry
organisation for your professional, business or entrepreneurial achievements and track record.
- Demonstrate your achievements and track record (e.g. certificates, media publication,
testimonials and CV).
- Explain how your achievements or track record would contribute to your business growth.
||You need to
|Hold an intellectual property (IP).
|Have a research collaboration with an IHL or research institute in Singapore.
- Provide overview of research collaboration and demonstrate how it is related to the proposed
- Provide contact details of the person in IHL or research institute you are collaborating
|Have extraordinary achievements in key areas of expertise.
- Show that you have the necessary expertise (e.g. certificates, articles or testimonials).
- Demonstrate your ability to contribute to the business growth.
If you are willing to invest a substantial amount of money in a local company, you will need to provide:
- Documentation of your current investments.
- Information on your sector of interest and the pipeline of local companies that are being considered for
- Documentation to demonstrate your level of engagement with these companies (e.g. correspondences,
investment agreements, signed letters of interest or intent).
You must also fulfill any of the following:
|You have a track record in
||You need to show
|Investing in and driving the growth of highly-scalable businesses.
- You have a proven investments track record (e.g. investments agreements, signed letter of
interest/intent to local companies and shareholder certificate).
- Your ability to nurture the investee companies.
|Substantial experience as a senior management professional or executive in a large
- You have the necessary expertise (e.g. testimonials, resumes or CVs).
- Profile of the companies you have worked in.
- Your contribution to the company.
You can include other documents that will support your EntrePass application.