Skip to main content

Passes for families of EntrePass holders

As an EntrePass holder, you can get certain family members to join you in Singapore if you meet the requirements for minimum business spending and local jobs created.

As an EntrePass holder, you may apply for passes to bring your family in if you meet the requirements:

To bring your Meet these requirements
  • Spouse (common-law or legally married)
  • Children

At least 1 of the following:

  • Parents

To bring your family in, you need to apply for the respective pass types:

Family member Pass type
  • Spouse (legally married)
  • Unmarried children under 21 years of age, including those legally adopted
Dependant’s Pass 
  • Common-law spouse
  • Unmarried handicapped children aged 21 years and above
  • Unmarried step-children under 21 years old
  • Parents
Long-Term Visit Pass 


You can request for an assessment of your eligibility to apply for Dependant's Pass or Long-Term Visit Pass.