Skip to main content

Cancel an EntrePass

You need to cancel your EntrePass when you close the business. 

At a glance

When to cancel the pass

Within 1 week from the date you close your business. For example, if you close your business on 3 February, you need to cancel the pass by 10 February. 

You do not need to cancel the pass if:

  • You become a Singapore permanent resident
  • Your pass has expired. As long as you are still in Singapore, you need to request for a Short-Term Visit Pass (STVP) to give yourself a valid stay in the meantime. Otherwise, an overstaying fine will be imposed.
Who can cancel You, your company representative or employment agent 
How long it takes Immediate

Once the pass is cancelled, all related passes issued to family members will also be cancelled. You will not be able to reinstate them.

Before cancelling

You need to fulfil your tax obligations and seek tax clearance from the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) at least 1 month before you close your business.

How to cancel

Log in to EP eService on myMOM Portal to cancel the pass.

For pass holders who are still in Singapore, you can request for an STVP in the eService to grant yourself a valid stay for up to 90 days from the date of application.

You will receive the STVP by email. You need to show the STVP and a valid passport to the immigration officer when leaving Singapore. 

Once the pass is cancelled, please cut the pass card in half and discard it to prevent misuse.