Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out what are the current work pass requirements.
Skip to main content

Replace a Dependant’s Pass card

You need to apply for a new Dependant's Pass card within 1 week after it is lost, damaged or stolen.

At a glance

When to replace

If your pass card is lost, stolen or damaged, you must apply for a replacement within 1 week.


  • For a stolen card, you must also file a police report.
  • If you lost the card while overseas, you must inform us immediately. We will issue a letter for you to use when entering Singapore.
Who can apply

Employer or appointed employment agent (EA).

Note: Dependants of EntrePass or PEP holders can get the main pass holder to apply if they have SingPass.

How much it costs

For a damaged card, the fee is $60.

For a lost card, the fee is:

  • $100 for the first loss.
  • $300 for a subsequent losses.

Fees are non-refundable.

How long it takes

Immediate for most cases.

Card collection: 4 working days after approval.


  • We may call you for an interview before we issue a new card or if you lose your card repeatedly.
  • If the lost card is found, please cut it in half and discard it to prevent misuse. 

Apply for a replacement card

When: Within 1 week of damage or loss

Processing time: Immediate for most cases

To submit an application:

  1. Log in to EP Online and apply.
  2. Pay the replacement fees. You can pay using GIRO, or eNETS credit or debit.
    • Once you submit the request, no refund is allowed.
  3. If the request is approved, print the card replacement letter. It will have instructions on collecting the replacement card.

Pass holders can then proceed to collect the replacement card.

Collect the replacement card

When: 4 working days after approval

If you are the pass holder, you can collect the card 4 working days after the request is approved. You don’t need an appointment.

Refer to the table to know where to collect the card:

For dependants of Collect at
Employment Pass, EntrePass or PEP holders Employment Pass Services Centre
S Pass holders Services desk at MOM Services Centre – Hall C

Bring along these documents for your visit:

  • Your original passport.
  • Card replacement letter.
  • The damaged card (if applicable).
  • Completed declaration form (for lost or stolen cards).
  • Police report (for stolen cards).
    Note: Overseas police reports should be translated to English.

If your card was lost or stolen, you must collect it in person.

If you are replacing a damaged card, you can authorise someone to collect it on your behalf. Make sure they bring these along:

  • An authorisation letter from the employer.
  • NRIC or passport for verification.
Download SGWorkPass to scan QR code on your new card to check status, expiry date and more.