At a glance
When to replace
If your pass card is lost, stolen or damaged, you must get your main pass holder or the employer to apply for a replacement within 1 week.
- For a stolen card, you must also file a police report.
- If you lost the card while overseas, the employer must inform us immediately. We will issue a letter for you to use when entering Singapore.
Who can apply
- Employer or appointed employment agent (EA).
- EntrePass or Personalised Employment Pass holders who have SingPass and are applying on behalf of their dependants.
How much it costs
For a damaged card, the fee is $60.
For a lost card, the fee is:
- $100 for the first loss.
- $300 for a subsequent losses.
Fees are non-refundable.
How long it takes
Immediate for most cases.
Card collection: 4 working days after approval.
- We may call you for an interview before we issue a new card or if you lose your card repeatedly.
- If you find your lost card after getting a replacement, you must return the lost card to us. Post it to Ministry of Manpower, 18 Havelock Road, Singapore 059764.
Apply for a replacement card
When: Within 1 week of damage or loss
Processing time: Immediate for most cases
To submit an application:
- Log in to EP Online and apply.
- Pay the replacement fees. You can pay using GIRO, or eNETS credit or debit.
- Once you submit the request, no refund is allowed.
- If the request is approved, print the card replacement letter. It will have instructions on collecting the replacement card.
Pass holders can then proceed to collect the replacement card.
Collect the replacement card
When: 4 working days after approval
If you are the pass holder, you can collect the card 4 working days after the request is approved. You don’t need an appointment.
Refer to the table to know where to collect the card:
Bring along these documents for your visit:
- Your original passport.
- Card replacement letter.
- The damaged card (if applicable).
- Completed declaration form (for lost or stolen cards).
- Police report (for stolen cards).
Note: Overseas police reports should be translated to English.
If your card was lost or stolen, you must collect it in person.
If you are replacing a damaged card, you can authorise someone to collect it on your behalf. Make sure they bring these along:
- An authorisation letter from the employer.
- NRIC or passport for verification.
to scan QR code on your new card
to check status, expiry date and more.