Eligible Employment Pass or S Pass holders can bring certain family members to Singapore on a Dependant's Pass.
You can apply for a Dependant’s Pass for your family if you meet these requirements:
- Hold an Employment Pass or S Pass.
- Earn a minimum fixed monthly salary of $6,000. This is based on your salary, and not based on your combined household income.
- Are sponsored by an established, Singapore-registered company (usually your employer).
For dependants of EntrePass holders, refer to these requirements.
You can get a pass for the following family members:
- Legally married spouse.
- Unmarried children under 21 years old, including legally adopted children.
If your family members are not eligible for a Dependant’s Pass, they may qualify for a Long Term Visit Pass
Working in Singapore
Dependants of Employment Pass holders, EntrePass or Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) holder can get a Letter of Consent to work in Singapore if they find a job here.
Dependants of S Pass holders will need to apply for a Work Permit, S Pass or Employment Pass instead. They will have to meet the eligibility criteria for these passes.
- Dependant’s Pass holders who get an Employment Pass or S Pass are required to cancel the Dependant’s Pass.
- For S Pass dependants who get a Work Permit, the Work Permit’s validity period will be tied to that of the S Pass holder’s pass.