Skip to main content

Dependant’s Pass: notify MOM

If you hold a dependant's pass, find out how to notify MOM of changes, including updates to residential address and passport details.

Change in residential address

Who does this: Sponsoring company or main pass holder

To change residential address:

  1. Log in to EP Online to update the address. The update is immediate.
  2. Print the acknowledgment page and keep it with your pass card.

Change in personal particulars

Who does this: Sponsoring company or main pass holder

You need to inform us of changes in your personal particulars such as passport number, name or marital status.

You can update the passport number and expiry date instantly using EP Online. Written requests to update passport number or expiry date are no longer accepted.

To update other personal particulars:

  1. Download and complete the Request Form for Amendment of Personal Particulars.
  2. Submit the completed form and supporting documents using iSubmit. Under Request Type, choose Option 2.
We will inform ICA of the changes to passport details. If you wish to clear immigration using the automated gates at the checkpoints, you may do so after 4 working days from the update.