At a glance
When to replace
If the card is lost, stolen or damaged, you must apply for a replacement within 1 week.
- For a stolen card, you must also file a police report.
- If your worker lost the card while overseas, you must inform us immediately. We will issue a letter for your worker to use when entering Singapore.
Who can apply
Employer or appointed employment agent (EA).
How much it costs
For a damaged card, the fee is $60.
For a lost card, the fee is $100 for the first loss and $300 for a subsequent loss.
Fees are non-refundable.
How long it takes
Immediate for most cases
Card collection: 4 working days after approval.
- If your worker loses the card repeatedly, you will need to make an appointment to attend an interview together with your worker. The application for card replacement is subject to approval.
- If your worker finds the lost card subsequently, you must return the lost card to us. Post it to Ministry of Manpower, 18 Havelock Road, Singapore 059764.
Apply for a replacement card
When: Within 1 week of damage or loss
Processing time: Immediate for most cases
To submit an application:
- Log in to WP Online and apply.
- Pay the replacement fees using GIRO, or eNETS credit or debit.
- For a damaged card, the fee is $60.
- For a lost card, the fee is $100 for the first loss and $300 for subsequent losses.
- Once you submit the request, no refund is allowed.
- If the application is approved, print the card replacement letter. It will have instructions on collecting the replacement card.
Collect the replacement card
Processing time: 4 working days after approval
The replacement card will be ready for collection 4 working days after your application is approved.
The worker can collect the card in person at MOM Services Centre - Hall C. No appointment is needed.
The worker needs to bring along these documents:
- Original passport.
- Card replacement letter.
- The damaged card (if applicable).
- Completed declaration form (for lost or stolen cards).
- Police report (for stolen cards).
Note: Overseas police reports should be translated into English.
If the card was lost or stolen, your worker must collect it in person.
If you are replacing a damaged card, you can authorise someone to collect it on your worker's behalf. Make sure they bring these along:
- An authorisation letter from the employer.
- NRIC or passport for verification.
to scan QR code on your new card
to check status, expiry date and more.