Skip to main content

Personalised Employment Pass: notify MOM

Find out when you need to notify MOM, including updates to employment status or employer, passport changes, and declaring salary.

You will need to notify MOM in these situations:

Change in employment status or employerShow

You need to notify us within 1 week if you have:

  • Started employment.
  • Left employment.
  • Changed employers.

You, your current or previous employer must complete the PEP Notification Form and email it to

Change in local contact person's detailsShow

You need to inform us within 7 days of any change in your local contact person's details.

Complete the PEP Notification Form and email it to

Declaring annual salaryShow

As a PEP holder, you need to declare your annual salary to us at the end of every calendar year, within 30 days of the year end.

Complete the PEP Notification Form and email it to

Change in residential addressShow

As a pass holder, you must update us within 2 weeks of changing your home address, or you could be penalised.

Log in to EP Online to update the address. The update is immediate. Print the acknowledgment page and keep it with your pass card.

Change in personal particularsShow

You need to inform us of changes in your personal particulars such as passport number, name or marital status.

You can update your passport number and expiry date instantly using EP Online. Written requests to update these two details will no longer be accepted.

To update other personal particulars, complete the Request Form for Amendment of Personal Particulars. Submit the completed form and supporting documents using iSubmit. Under Request Type, choose option 2.

We will inform ICA about the changes to passport details. If you wish to clear immigration using the automated gates at the checkpoints, you can do so after 4 working days from making the update.