Skip to main content

Passes for families

As a Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) holder, certain family members will be able to join you in Singapore.

Who is eligible

You can apply for the respective pass types for the following family members:   

Family member Pass type

Spouse (legally married)

Children - unmarried and under 21 years old, including those legally adopted

Dependant’s Pass

Common-law spouse (A common-law relationship between 2 people that is recognised under the laws of their country or region)

Stepchildren - unmarried and under 21 years old

Parents of the PEP holder

Long-Term Visit Pass

Passes for family are not available for children who are married or over the age of 21. They may choose to obtain their own work pass if they wish to work in Singapore.

When to apply

We recommend applying for your family’s passes once your pass gets approved, as Dependant's Pass and Long-Term Visit Pass applications take 8 weeks to process.

Although you can apply for your family’s passes at the same time as the PEP, you may lose the application fees for each family pass if your PEP application gets rejected.