Skip to main content

Key facts on Personalised Employment Pass

Get a quick overview of the Personalised Employment Pass to decide if it is the right pass for you.

Pass facts

Find out key facts about the pass:

Who it is for High-earning Employment Pass holders or overseas foreign professionals.
Who can apply Candidate who meet the eligibility criteria can apply directly.
Minimum salary

Existing EP holders: Fixed monthly salary of at least $12,000.
Overseas foreign professionals: Fixed monthly salary of at least $18,000.

Note: From 1 September 2023, the fixed monthly salary criteria for both existing EP holders and overseas foreign professionals will be raised to $22,500. This is benchmarked to the top 10% of EP holders.

What is the duration Up to 3 years.
Is it renewable No. The PEP is issued only once.
Passes for family Available for certain family members of pass holders.
Foreign worker levy or quota No foreign worker levy or quota required.
Relevant legislation Conditions of Work Pass
Employment of Foreign Manpower Act
Related eServices and forms Access online services and forms for PEP.


  • If your PEP is expiring, you will need to get an Employment Pass or S Pass to continue working in Singapore. You do not have to cancel the existing PEP for your employer to apply for the new pass.
  • You may be required to pay income tax.