Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out the latest update on work pass services.
Skip to main content

Do I need to cancel my PEP if I change employer?

No, your Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) will stay valid.

However, you’ll need to notify MOM of any changes in employer or employment status.