Processing time: 4 weeks for most cases.
- Fill in the application form and upload the required documents. You may refer to our user guide.
- Pay $105 fee for each application by Visa, Mastercard or Amex.
- Check your application status after 4 weeks. It may take longer if additional information is required. If you receive an email from MOM requesting for more documents, please reply directly to the email you received from MOM.
- The application outcome will be sent to the notification email indicated in your application. If the pass is approved, print the in-principle approval (IPA) letter. It has a pre-approved single entry visa for you to enter Singapore. The IPA gives you 6 months to enter Singapore and get the pass issued. It also states whether you need to go for a medical examination, which can be done after arrival in Singapore.
Ensure you comply with the travel requirements based on your vaccination status.
When: Within 6 months of in-principle approval
Processing time: Immediate
You must be in Singapore to get your pass issued:
- Make an appointment to get your pass issued at our Employment Pass Services Centre (EPSC). If you cannot find a suitable appointment date, send us an enquiry.
- Bring the supporting documents for your appointment.
- Pay the fees using Visa, Mastercard, Amex, NETS or CashCard (if your credit or debit card was not issued in Singapore, please ensure it has been activated for overseas use):
- You will receive a notification letter.
The notification letter:
- Allows you to start work and travel in and out of Singapore while waiting for the pass card.
- States if you need to have your fingerprints and photo taken for the card registration.
- Is valid for 1 month from the date of issue. If you need more time to complete the card registration procedures, you can request to extend the validity of the notification letter.
What you'll need
You will need the following information to get the pass issued:
- In-Principle Approval letter
- Your original passport / travel document
- Your email address and local mobile number
- Your residential address in Singapore
- Details of your current Short-Term Visit Pass, if applicable. If you are holding an SG Arrival Card, the details are in ICA’s email/message on the SG Arrival Card. You can refer to ICA’s website for more information.
- The completed Declaration Form for Overseas Networks & Expertise Pass applications.
- The completed Medical Declaration Form, if applicable.
- A local address where we can deliver the card, and at least one authorised recipient’s contact details to receive an SMS or email alert, if applicable.
- $225 for the issuance. An additional $30 for a Multiple Journey Visa, if applicable.
When: Within 2 weeks after pass is issued (if required)
Check the notification letter for whether you need to register your fingerprints and photo.
For registration, you must make an appointment for you to visit EPSC. You need to register within 2 weeks after the pass is issued.
Bring along these documents for the appointment:
- Original passport
- Appointment letter
- Notification letter
When: Within 5 working days after registration or document verification
We will deliver the card to the given address within 5 working days after you register at EPSC and get your documents verified.
If you don’t need to register, we will deliver the card within 5 working days after checking your documents.
The authorised recipients will get an SMS or email with the delivery details at least 1 working day before the delivery.
to scan QR code on your new card
to check status, expiry date and more.
If an attempted card delivery is unsuccessful
After 2 attempted deliveries, you or an authorised person has to collect the card at EPSC.
You can collect it 3 working days after the second attempted delivery. You do not need an appointment.
Bring along these documents for card collection:
- Candidate’s original passport
- Notification letter
If you authorise someone to collect it on your behalf, make sure they bring these along:
- An authorisation letter from the pass holder
- NRIC or passport for verification