Requirements include a fixed monthly salary of S$30,000 under an employer for the past year or prospective employer based in Singapore, or outstanding achievements in certain sectors.
Who is eligible
We assess Overseas Networks & Expertise Pass candidates on a case-by-case basis.
You may apply if you meet at least one of the criteria below:
- Earned a fixed monthly salary of at least S$30,000, or its equivalent in foreign currency, for the last 12 consecutive months. If you are an overseas candidate, you must also show that you have been working for an established company overseas for at least 1 year.
- Will earn a fixed monthly salary of at least S$30,000 under an established company that is based in Singapore.
If you drew salaries from more than one employer in the last 12 months, your qualifying fixed monthly salary of at least S$30,000 should come from one employer only.
|Total fixed monthly salary
|Am I eligibile?
Other sources of income may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Existing pass holders need to have worked in Singapore for at least 1 year.
Successful candidates will also need to meet vaccination requirements to get their pass issued.
Definition of an established company
For a company to be considered established, it must have at least one of the following:
- Market capitalisation or valuation of at least US$500 million
- Annual revenue of at least US$200 million
Combined amounts from the entire global office can also be considered, and will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Learn more about the documents required for established companies.
Qualifying through outstanding achievements
You may apply without meeting the salary criteria if you have outstanding achievements in at least one of the areas below:
- Arts and culture
- Academia and research
MOM and other agencies such as MCCY, MOE, NRF and A*STAR will holistically review applications based on the work and key achievements accomplished by each applicant.
Learn more about the documents required for outstanding achievements.
The Overseas Networks & Expertise Pass is renewable for 5 years each time. To be eligible for renewal, the pass holder must meet one of the following:
- Earned a fixed monthly salary of at least S$30,000 on average over the past 5 years in Singapore.
- Started and is operating a Singapore-based company that employs at least 5 locals, each earning a fixed monthly salary of at least S$5,000 (pegged to the EP minimum qualifying salary).