Skip to main content

Passes for families

As an Overseas Networks & Expertise Pass holder, certain family members will be able to join you in Singapore.

Who is eligible 

To bring your family in, you need to apply for the respective passes:

Family member Pass type
Spouse (legally married) Dependant’s Pass
Unmarried children under 21 years old, including those legally adopted
Common-law spouse Long-Term Visit Pass
Unmarried handicapped children aged 21 and above
Unmarried stepchildren under 21 years old
Your spouse will be able to work in Singapore on a Letter of Consent while holding a Dependant's Pass.