Skip to main content

Key facts on Overseas Networks & Expertise Pass

Get a quick overview of the Overseas Networks & Expertise Pass to decide if it is the right pass for you.

Pass facts

Find out key facts about the pass:

Who it is for Top talent in business, arts and culture, sports, as well as academia and research.
Who can apply

Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply directly.

Appointed employment agency or employer can also apply on behalf of the candidates.

Minimum salary
  • Earn a fixed monthly salary of at least $30,000 (or its equivalent in foreign currency) within the last 1 year.
  • Will earn a fixed monthly salary of at least $30,000 under their future employer based in Singapore.

Individuals with outstanding achievements in the arts and culture, sports, as well as academia and research can qualify, even if they do not meet the salary criterion.

What is the duration

The duration of the pass is as follows:

  • First-time candidates: 5 years
  • Subsequent renewals: 5 years
Is it renewable Yes, upon meeting the renewal criteria.
Passes for family Available for certain family members of pass holders. Spouses of pass holders can also obtain a Letter of Consent to work.
Foreign worker levy or quota No foreign worker levy or quota applicable.
Related eServices and forms

Access online services and forms for Overseas Networks & Expertise Pass

Visit Singapore Global Network (SGN) website to learn more about relocating to Singapore, and the opportunities available.

For more information you may refer to the FAQs.

Pass map

Overview of what you need to do before, during and after you apply for an Overseas Networks & Expertise Pass.

Before applying

Before arrival

Upon arrival

As and when required

    • Notify MOM annually regarding your professional activities and annual income, which will factor into the assessment on your eligibility for pass renewal.
    • Apply for a replacement if the pass card is lost, stolen or damaged.
    • Cancel the pass if you no longer require it.
Pass holders may be required to pay income tax.