Skip to main content

Replace an Overseas Networks & Expertise Pass

You need to apply for a new Overseas Networks & Expertise Pass card within 1 week after it is lost, damaged or stolen. 

At a glance

When to replace

If your pass card is lost, stolen or damaged, you must apply for a replacement within 1 week.


Who can apply Overseas Networks & Expertise Pass holder
How much it costs

For a damaged card, the fee is $60.

For a lost card, the fee is:

  • $100 for the first loss
  • $300 for a subsequent loss

Fees are non-refundable.

How long it takes

The duration is as follows:

  • Processing time: Immediate for most cases.
  • Card collection: 4 working days after approval.


  • We may call you for an interview before we issue a new card or if you lose your card repeatedly.
  • If your lost card is found, please return it to us immediately by post to: Ministry of Manpower, 18 Havelock Road, Singapore 059764.

Apply for a replacement card

You should:

  1. Make an appointment at our Employment Pass Services Centre (EPSC).
  2. Bring your original passport for the appointment. If applicable, you should also bring your damaged card or the police report for your stolen card. Overseas police reports should be translated to English.
  3. Pay the relevant fees using Visa, Mastercard, Amex, NETS or CashCard. If your credit or debit card was not issued in Singapore, please ensure it has been activated for overseas use.

Once you successfully apply for a replacement card, you will receive a card replacement letter.

Collect the replacement card

You can collect your card at the EPSC 4 working days after your replacement card request is approved. You do not need to make an appointment.

Lost or stolen cardShow

You must collect the replacement card in person.

Bring along these documents for your collection:

  • Original passport
  • Card replacement letter
  • Completed declaration form for the lost or stolen card
  • (If applicable) Police report for the stolen card

Overseas police reports should be translated to English.

Damaged cardShow

You may collect the card in person or authorise someone to collect the card on your behalf. 

If you Do this
Collect the card in person

Bring along these items for your collection:

  • Original passport
  • Card replacement letter
  • Damaged card
Authorise someone to collect the card on your behalf

Make sure the authorised person brings along these items:

  • An authorisation letter from you
  • The authorised person’s NRIC, pass card, or passport for verification
  • Card replacement letter
  • Damaged card

Download SGWorkPass to scan the QR code on your new card and check your pass status, expiry date and more.