Skip to main content

Notify MOM of updates: Overseas Networks & Expertise Pass

If you hold an Overseas Networks & Expertise Pass, find out about the mandatory annual notification and how to notify us of certain changes.

Annual notification

We will inform you and provide more details when you need to submit an annual notification to us on your professional activities and salary. The information required may include details on your:

  • Employment
  • Entrepreneurial activities
  • Local employees (if any)
  • Other professional activities, such as advisory or mentorship roles, professor, lecturer or adjunct lecturer roles in local educational institutions, and contributions to philanthropic causes 

Changes to personal information

You need to notify us if there are changes to your:

Residential address or mobile numberShow

You need to update us within 2 weeks of changing your residential address or mobile number. Otherwise, you may be penalised.

How to update:

  1. (For address updates) Ensure that your new address meets the relevant housing requirements.
  2. Log in to EP eService to update your address or mobile number. The update is immediate.
  3. Print the acknowledgement page and keep it with your pass card.

Personal informationShow

Changes to passport number and expiry date

You can update your passport number and expiry date instantly using EP eService. Written requests to update these two details will no longer be accepted.

If you wish to clear immigration using the automated gates at local checkpoints, you can do so 4 working days after making the update.

Changes to other particulars

Submit your request online, together with the required supporting documents.

Personal particulars Supporting documents
  • Passport
  • Documents to verify the change in name, such as deed polls or marriage certificates
  • Passport
Date of birth
  • Passport
  • Birth certificate showing date of birth, country/region of birth, and country/region of origin
Marital status
  • Passport
  • Documents to show the change in marital status, such as a marriage certificate or divorce papers
  • Passport
Country/region of birth or origin
  • Passport
  • Birth certificate showing date of birth, country/region of birth, and country/region of origin
Malaysian ID details
  • Passport
  • Front and back copy of your Malaysian identity card

Your request will be processed within 7 working days. We will email you the outcome.