Skip to main content

Replace a Long-Term Visit Pass card

You need to apply for a new Long-Term Visit Pass card within 1 week after it is lost or damaged.

At a glance

When to replace

If your pass card is lost, stolen or damaged, you must apply for a replacement within 1 week.


  • For a stolen card, you must also file a police report.
  • If you lost the card while overseas, you must inform us immediately. We will issue a letter for you to use when entering Singapore.
Who can apply

Employer or appointed employment agent (EA).

Note: Dependants of EntrePass or PEP holders can apply over the counter at the Employment Pass Service Centre.

How much it costs

For a damaged card, the fee is $60.

For a lost or stolen card, the fee is:

  • $100 for the first time.
  • $300 for subsequent times.

Fees are non-refundable.

How long it takes

Immediate for most cases.

Card collection: 4 working days after approval.


  • We may call you for an interview before we issue a new card or if you lose your card repeatedly.
  • If the lost card is found, please return it to us immediately by post: Ministry of Manpower, 18 Havelock Road, Singapore 059764.

Apply for a replacement card

When: Within 1 week of damage or loss

Processing time: Immediate for most cases

To submit an application:

  1. Log in to EP eService and provide the required information.
  2. Pay the replacement fees. You can pay using GIRO, Visa, Mastercard or Amex. Once you submit the request, no refund is allowed.
  3. If the request is approved, the pass holder and you will both receive the card replacement letter by email. It will have instructions on collecting the replacement card.

Pass holders can then proceed to collect the replacement card.

Collect the replacement card

When: 4 working days after approval

The pass holder can collect the card 4 working days after the request is approved. You don’t need an appointment.

Refer to the table to know where to collect the card:

For dependants of Collect at
Employment Pass, EntrePass or PEP holders Employment Pass Services Centre (EPSC)
S Pass holders MOM Services Centre – Hall C

The pass holder needs to bring along these documents for the visit:

  • Original passport
  • Card replacement letter
  • The damaged card (if applicable)
  • Police report (for stolen cards)
    Note: Overseas police reports should be translated to English.

For lost or stolen cards, the pass holder must collect the replacement card in person.

For replacement of damaged cards, you can authorise someone to collect the card on the pass holder's behalf. Make sure the authorised person brings these along:

  • An authorisation letter from your company
  • NRIC, pass card or passport for verification
  • The damaged card
  • Pass holder's original passport
  • Card replacement letter
Download SGWorkPass to scan QR code on your new card to check status, expiry date and more.