Eligible Employment Pass or S Pass holders can bring certain family members to Singapore on a Long-Term Visit Pass.
For dependants of Overseas Networks & Expertise Pass holders
, refer to these requirements
For dependants of EntrePass holders, refer to these requirements.
You can apply for a Long-Term Visit Pass for your family if you meet all these requirements:
- Hold an Employment Pass or S Pass.
- Earn a minimum fixed monthly salary of $6,000. This is based on your salary, and not based on your combined household income.
- Are sponsored by an established, Singapore-registered company (usually your employer).
You can get a pass for the following family members:
- Common-law spouse.
- Unmarried handicapped children aged 21 and above.
- Unmarried step-children under 21 years old.
- Parents – only for those earning a fixed monthly salary of at least $12,000.
- If you are legally married or have children, you may be eligible for a Dependant’s Pass.
- Successful dependants will need to meet vaccination requirements to get their pass issued.
- Family members of Employment Pass holders who chose to apply as an overseas ICT under WTO GATS or an applicable FTA are not eligible for Dependant’s Passes or Long-Term Visit Passes, except where they are specifically covered by an applicable FTA and meet the prevailing criteria for consideration.