You need to submit documents such as copies of passport details and birth or marriage certificates along with the Long Term Visit Pass application.
You will need the personal particulars page of the candidate’s passport to apply for a Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP).
You may need to submit additional documents depending on the family member you are applying for:
Any one of the following:
- Copy of the common-law marriage certificate.
- An affidavit by the work pass holder and their spouse declaring that they are in a common-law relationship recognised under the laws of their home country. The affidavit must also be notarised in their home country.
- A letter from the home country's embassy of the work pass holder or spouse acknowledging that they are in a common-law relationship recognised under the laws of their country.
|Unmarried handicapped children above 21 years of age
||A letter or report from a medical practitioner on the child’s condition.
|Unmarried stepchildren under 21 years of age
||A copy of the work pass holder’s birth certificate that states the names of the parents.
- For non-English documents, you must submit all of the following:
- Original document.
- English translation of original document. The translation can be done by a translation service provider.
- We may ask for other documents when we review your application.