You will need the personal particulars page of the candidate’s passport to apply for a Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP).
You may need to submit additional documents depending on the family member applying:
Any one of the following:
- Copy of the common-law marriage certificate.
- A letter from the embassy acknowledging that the work pass holder (WPH) and spouse are in a common-law relationship under the laws of their country.
- An affidavit from the WPH declaring that the WPH and spouse are in a common-law relationship under the laws of their country. The affidavit must also be notarised in that same country.
|Unmarried handicapped children above 21 years of age
||A letter or report from a medical practitioner on the child’s condition.
|Unmarried stepchildren under 21 years of age
- A copy of the court order on the child’s custody.
- A letter from the other biological parent stating there is no objection to bringing the child to Singapore.
- Verification of Vaccination Requirements (for entry to Singapore) document issued by HPB is needed for new LTVP applications for foreign-born children aged 12 years old and below. Existing DP, LTVP and Student pass holders do not need this document.
||A copy of the work pass holder’s birth certificate that states the names of the parents.
- For non-English documents, you must submit all of the following:
- Original document.
- English translation of original document. The translation can be done by a translation service provider.
- We may ask for other documents when we review your application.