Skip to main content

Documents required for Long-Term Visit Pass

You need to submit documents such as copies of passport details and birth or marriage certificates along with the Long-Term Visit Pass application.

You will need the personal particulars page of the candidate’s passport to apply for a Long-Term Visit Pass (LTVP).

You may need to submit additional documents depending on the family member you are applying for:

Family member Additional documents
Common-law spouse

Any one of the following:

  • Copy of the common-law marriage certificate.
  • An affidavit by the work pass holder and their spouse declaring that they are in a common-law relationship recognised under the laws of their home country/region. The affidavit must also be notarised in their home country/region.
  • A letter from the home country/region's embassy of the work pass holder or spouse acknowledging that they are in a common-law relationship recognised under the laws of their country/region.
Unmarried handicapped children aged 21 and above A letter or report from a medical practitioner on the child’s condition.
Unmarried stepchildren under 21 years of age
  • A copy of the court order on the child’s custody.
  • A letter from the other biological parent stating there is no objection to bringing the child to Singapore.
  • Verification of Vaccination Requirements (for entry to Singapore) document issued by HPB is needed for foreign-born children who meet these conditions:
    • Aged 12 years old and below.
    • Applying for a new LTVP – this includes those whose LTVPs have expired or been cancelled for more than 30 days.

    Existing DP, LTVP and Student's Pass holders do not need this document.

Parents A copy of the work pass holder’s birth certificate that states the names of the parents.

We may ask for other documents when we review the application.

For non-English documents, you must upload the original document together with an English translation as 1 file. The translation can be done by a translation service provider.