Skip to main content

Working in Singapore for Long-Term Visit Pass holders of Overseas Networks & Expertise Pass holders

Common-law spouses of Overseas Networks & Expertise Pass holders can work in Singapore with a Letter of Consent.

To apply for a Letter of Consent, the prospective employer is required to complete the following steps on behalf of the common-law spouse:

  1. Download and fill in the Letter of Consent (Common-Law Spouse) application form.
  2. Submit the application form with the relevant supporting documents online.

Other Long-Term Visit Pass holders who are not common-law spouses will need to obtain a work pass to work in Singapore.  

You first need to get a job offer in Singapore, then get your prospective employer to apply for an Employment Pass, S Pass or Work Permit for you. You will have to meet all the criteria for the pass that your employer is applying for.