Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out the latest update on work pass services.
Skip to main content

Can I apply for my Dependant’s Pass before the main pass (PEP, Employment or S Pass) application is approved?

Yes, you can.

However, we recommend waiting until after the main pass is approved. If the main pass application is rejected, your Dependant’s Pass (DP) will also be rejected, and your application fee will not be refunded.