Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content
Service is online

24 hours


We are upgrading this service in phases:

Transactions Availability
Check online account registration or business activity declaration status Every day, except 3am to 4am
Register for an online account or declare your business activity Monday to Saturday: 8am to 10pm, except public holidays

What transactions I can do in WPAR?Show

You can do the following in this portal:

Note: Employment agencies will not be able to use WPAR to set up accounts to transact on behalf of their clients.

What do I need to register?Show

You need the following to register for an online account:

If you are applying for You will need
Work Permit
S Pass
  • Singpass
  • Unique Entity Number (UEN)
  • CPF Submission Number (CSN)
Employment Pass

How long will registration take?Show

We aim to process your requests within 5 working days. It may take longer if additional documents are required.