Skip to main content

Replace a Long-Term Visit Pass card for Overseas Networks & Expertise Pass holders

You need to apply for a new Long-Term Visit Pass card within 1 week after it is lost, damaged or stolen. 

At a glance

When to replace

If your pass card is lost, stolen or damaged, you must apply for a replacement within 1 week.


  • For a stolen card, you must also file a police report.
  • If you lost the card while overseas, you must inform us immediately. We will issue a letter for you to use when entering Singapore.
Who can apply

Long-Term Visit Pass holder 

How much it costs

For a damaged card, the fee is $60.

For a lost card, the fee is:

  • $100 for the first loss.
  • $300 for a subsequent loss.

Fees are non-refundable.

How long it takes

Immediate for most cases.

Card collection: 4 working days after approval.


  • We may call you for an interview before we issue a new card or if you lose your card repeatedly.
  • If the lost card is found, please return it to us immediately by post: Ministry of Manpower, 18 Havelock Road, Singapore 059764.

Apply for a replacement card

When: Within 1 week of damage or loss

Processing time: Immediate for most cases

To submit an application:

  1. Make an appointment to have your pass replaced at our Employment Pass Services Centre
  2. Bring the supporting documents for your appointment. 
  3. Pay the fees using VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, NETS or CashCard (if your credit or debit card was not issued in Singapore, please ensure it has been activated for overseas use) 
  4. You will be issued a card replacement letter. 

What you'll need

You will need the following documents to replace the pass over the counter: 

  • Original passport  
  • The damaged card (for request due to damaged card) 
  • Police report (for stolen cards) 

Note: Overseas police reports should be translated to English. 

Collect the replacement card

When: 4 working days after approval

You can collect the card at the Employment Pass Services Centre 4 working days after your replacement card request is approved. You do not need an appointment.

Bring along these documents for your visit:

  • Original passport
  • Card replacement letter
  • The damaged card (if applicable)
  • Completed declaration form (for lost or stolen cards)
  • Police report (for stolen cards)

Note: Overseas police reports should be translated to English.

For lost or stolen cards, the pass holder must collect the replacement card in person.

For replacement of damaged cards, you can authorise someone to collect the card on your behalf. Make sure the authorised person brings these along:

  • An authorisation letter from you
  • NRIC, pass card or passport for verification
  • The damaged card
  • Pass holder's original passport
  • Card replacement letter
Download SGWorkPass to scan QR code on your new card to check status, expiry date and more.