Skip to main content

Cancel a Long-Term Visit Pass for Overseas Networks & Expertise Pass holders

If you no longer need your Long-Term Visit Pass, you need to cancel it within 1 week before your departure. You can then be issued a Short-Term Visit Pass (STVP) to stay in Singapore before your departure. Once cancelled, please cut the pass card in half and discard it to prevent misuse.  

At a glance

When to cancel the pass

When your dependant plans to leave Singapore and stay in another country or region. 

You do not need to cancel the pass if:

  • You are cancelling your Overseas Networks & Expertise pass. Your family’s passes will be cancelled at the same time and you will not be able to reinstate them.
  • Your dependant becomes a Singapore permanent resident.
Who can cancel Overseas Networks & Expertise Pass holder or employment agency on behalf of pass holder
How long it takes Within 3 working days from submitting the cancellation request

How to cancel

Submit your cancellation request using our online form.

If your dependant is still in Singapore, you can request for an STVP to grant them a valid stay for up to 90 days from the date of application.

We will send the STVP to the cancellation requestor by email. Your dependant needs to show the STVP and a valid passport to the immigration officer when leaving Singapore.

Your dependant should make arrangements to leave Singapore before the STVP expires. Otherwise, an overstaying fine may be imposed.