Processing time: within 4 weeks. Some cases will take more time.
To submit an application:
- Fill in the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the $105 fee for each application. You can pay by Visa, Mastercard or Amex.
- Check your application status after 4 weeks. It may take longer if additional information is required. If you receive an email from MOM requesting for more documents, please reply directly to the email you received from MOM.
- The application outcome will be sent to the notification email indicated in your application. If the pass is approved, print the in-principle approval (IPA) letter. It has a pre-approved single-entry visa for the foreigner to enter Singapore.
When: Within 6 months of getting the in-principle approval
Processing time: Immediate
The foreigner must be in Singapore to verify their documents and get their pass issued at the Employment Pass Services Centre (EPSC):
- Make an appointment to get the pass issued at the EPSC.
- Bring the supporting documents for your appointment.
- Pay the fees using Visa, Mastercard, Amex, NETS or CashCard (if your credit or debit card was not issued in Singapore, please ensure it has been activated for overseas use):
- You will be issued a notification letter.
The notification letter:
- Allows the foreigner to travel in and out of Singapore while waiting for the pass card.
- States if the foreigner needs to have their fingerprints and photo taken for the card registration.
- Is valid for 1 month from the date of issue. If the foreigner needs more time to complete the card registration procedures, you can request to extend the validity of the notification letter.
What you’ll need
You will need the following information to get the pass issued:
- Foreigner’s passport details
- Foreigner’s Singapore contact details
- Foreigner’s current Short-Term Visit Pass (STVP) or immigration pass details
- Foreigner’s Singapore residential address
- Singapore residential or office address to receive the foreigner’s card
- Details of up to 3 authorised recipients to receive the card (their mobile number, email address and NRIC number / FIN / passport number)
You may also need to submit copies of these documents:
- Completed Declaration Form for Overseas Networks & Expertise Pass (DP/ LTVP)
- Completed medical declaration examination form
If you need more time to get the pass issued as the foreigners are waiting for their medical results, you can extend their STVP. Submit this request within 1 week before the STVP expires and upload the doctor's memo stating the medical results collection date.
If the STVP expires on 10 February, please only submit the request from 3 February.
When: Within 2 weeks after pass is issued (if required)
Check the notification letter for whether the foreigner needs to register fingerprints and photo.
For registration, you must make an appointment to visit EPSC.
The foreigner should bring along these documents for the appointment:
- Original passport
- Appointment letter
- Notification letter
When: Within 5 working days after registration of fingerprints and photo or verification of documents
We will deliver the card to the given address within 5 working days after the foreigner verifies the documents or registers their fingerprints and photo at EPSC.
If the foreigner does not need to register their fingerprints and photo, we will deliver the card within 5 working days after verifying the documents.
The authorised recipients will get an SMS or email with the delivery details at least 1 working day before the delivery.
to scan QR code on your new card
to check status, expiry date and more.
If attempted card delivery is unsuccessful
After two attempted deliveries, the foreigner has to collect the card at the EPSC:
The foreigner or an authorised person can collect it 3 working days after the second attempted delivery. They do not need an appointment.
Bring along these documents for card collection:
- Foreigner's original passport
- Notification letter
If you authorise someone to collect it on your behalf, make sure they bring these along:
- An authorisation letter from the pass holder
- NRIC or passport for verification