Skip to main content

Replace a Work Permit card for performing artiste

You need to replace your foreign artiste's Work Permit card within 1 week if it is lost or damaged. Find out how to get a replacement Work Permit card.

At a glance

When to replace

If the Work Permit card is lost, stolen or damaged, you must report it to MOM and apply for a replacement within 1 week.


  • For a stolen card, you must also file a police report.
  • If your worker lost the card while overseas, you must inform us immediately. We will issue a letter for your worker to use when entering Singapore.
Who can apply Employer or appointed employment agent (EA).
How much it costs

For a damaged card, the fee is $60.

For a lost or stolen card, the fee is:

  • $100 for the first time.
  • $300 for subsequent times.

Fees are non-refundable.

How long it takes

Immediate for most cases.

Card collection: 4 working days after approval.


  • If your worker loses the Work Permit card repeatedly, you will need to make an appointment to attend an interview with your worker. The card replacement application is subject to approval.
  • If the lost card is found, please return it to us immediately by post: Ministry of Manpower, 18 Havelock Road, Singapore 059764.

Apply for a replacement card

When: Within 1 week of damage or loss

Processing time: Immediate for most cases

To submit an application:

  1. Log in to WP Online and apply.
  2. Pay the replacement fees. You can pay using GIRO, or eNETS credit or debit. Once you submit the request, no refund is allowed.
  3. If the request is approved, print the card replacement letter. It will have instructions on collecting the replacement card.

Collect the replacement card

Processing time: 4 working days after approval

The replacement card will be ready for collection 4 working days after you apply.

The worker can collect the card in person at MOM Services Centre – Hall C. No appointment is needed.

The worker needs to bring along these documents:

  • Original passport
  • Card replacement letter
  • The damaged card (if applicable)
  • Completed declaration form (for lost or stolen cards)
  • Police report (for stolen cards)
    Note: Overseas police reports should be translated to English.

For lost or stolen cards, the worker must collect the replacement card in person.

For replacement of damaged cards, you can authorise someone to collect the card on the worker's behalf. Make sure the authorised person brings these along:

  • An authorisation letter from your company
  • NRIC, pass card or passport for verification
  • The damaged card
  • Worker's original passport
  • Card replacement letter

Download SGWorkPass to scan QR code on your new card to check status, expiry date and more.