You need to upload documents (e.g. candidate’s educational certificates and passport page showing personal particulars).
You need to upload these documents when submitting a Training Employment Pass application:
- Personal particulars page of candidate’s passport.
If the candidate’s name on the passport is different from their other documents, you must include either of the following:
- Explanation letter and supporting documents, e.g. deed poll
- An affidavit
- Detailed training programme stating the objective, type of training, location and duration of training.
- Candidate’s educational documents. If the candidate has not completed the course yet, please upload a letter from the educational institution confirming that they are currently pursuing the course.
You need to upload additional documents for:
We may ask for other documents when we review the application.
For non-English documents, you must upload the original document together with an English translation as 1 file. The translation can be done by a translation service provider.
Requirements for verification proof
Employers are responsible for ensuring that their candidates’ qualifications are genuine and were awarded by accredited institutions.
If you’re asked for a verification proof, it must meet these requirements:
- Must confirm that the qualifications are genuine and were awarded by accredited institutions.
- Must be from a global verification agency (e.g. Avvanz, Dataflow, eeCheck, RMI or Sterling RISQ).
Educational certificates certified by a notary public are not accepted as a form of verification proof.