You need to upload documents, e.g. educational certificates and passport page showing personal particulars, when submitting application for the Training Employment Pass.
You need to upload these documents to apply for a Training Employment Pass:
- Personal particulars page of the candidate’s passport.
If the candidate’s name on the passport is different from the other documents, please upload one of the following:
- Explanation letter and supporting documents, e.g. deed poll.
- An affidavit.
- A detailed training programme stating the objective, type of training, location and duration of training.
- Candidate’s educational documents. If the candidate has not completed the course yet, please upload a letter from the educational institution confirming that they are currently pursuing the course.
You need additional documents:
We may ask for other documents when we review the application.
Requirements for verification proof
Employers are responsible for ensuring that their candidates’ qualifications are genuine and were awarded by accredited institutions. If prompted for a verification proof, please note the following:
- You can get the verification proof from a global verification agency, e.g. Dataflow or RMI.
- The verification proof must confirm that the qualifications are genuine and were awarded by accredited institutions.
- Educational certificates certified by a notary public are not accepted as a form of verification proof.
For non-English documents, you must submit the original document and an English translation. The translation can be done by a translation service provider.