Skip to main content

Please use WP Online for employers or WP Online for employment agencies for the following transactions:

  • Check status (collection, delivery and return) of card
  • Check Settling-In Programme requirement and attendance
  • Apply or check status of replacement Work Permit card
Not available due to maintenance Every Wednesday, 7pm to 10pm


What are the changes to the Terms and Conditions of our work pass eServices from 1 April 2022?Show

To help users better understand their obligations when using our work pass eServices, we have made the following changes:

  • We have simplified the Terms and Conditions and grouped the related clauses together.
  • As organisations and pass holders use the eServices for different purposes, we have defined their respective roles and responsibilities more clearly.
  • Standardised the use of terms (e.g. ‘EP Online’, ‘WP Online’ and ‘myMOM Portal’ are now defined as ‘eServices’).

For more information, please refer to the updated T&Cs. The current T&Cs will apply before 1 April 2022.

Sign up - for employerShow

You will need a Singpass to use this service. If you don't have a Singpass, you can register for one.


If you are not the owner of the Singpass, you are not allowed to log in to the eService to perform Work Permit transactions.

Sign up - for family members to act on behalf of employerShow

A family member can apply to act on behalf of the MDW employer.

After approval, they can use the FDW eService to:

  • Extend a pass validity (short-term)
  • Renew a pass
  • Check and pay levy

Employers can continue to perform these transactions on their own, or appoint the sponsor or family member to act on their behalf.

Sign up - for employment agencyShow

If you are a registered WP Online user, you will be able to access this eService automatically.

Otherwise, sign up for a WP Online account to access our eService.

Allow employment agents to login with SingpassShow

Before proceeding, the employment agents must be appointed as an administrator or user of your agency’s WP Online account.

Your Corppass admin user or sub-admin user must:

  1. Visit the Corppass portal and click the "Log in with Singpass" button.
  2. Go to the e-Service Access tab.
  3. Choose Check and pay levy, and Work Permit transactions for domestic helpers and confinement nannies as your agency’s eServices.
  4. Assign Check and pay levy, and Work Permit transactions for domestic helpers and confinement nannies eServices to your employment agents.

If you have any queries on Corppass, visit the Corppass portal or check with your Corppass admin.

I have a Singpass account and have been authorised by my Corppass admin. Why can't I log in to the eService?Show

It is likely that you are not an existing WP Online administrator or user. You need to sign up for a WP Online account.

Not all Corppass users are granted access to this eService. We perform additional checks on the administrators and users to ensure that only eligible persons can perform work pass transactions.

Check if you can access this eServiceShow

Before checking, you must ensure that:

  • You are an active Corppass admin or user.
  • You’ve been authorised in Corppass to access WP Online.

To check:

  1. Log in to your Corppass account.
  2. Go to assigned eServices tab. You should see Check and pay levy, and Work Permit transactions for domestic helpers and confinement nannies as your assigned eServices.

If Check and pay levy, and Work Permit transactions for domestic helpers and confinement nannies are not listed as your assigned eServices, please ask your Corppass admin user or sub-admin user to assign the eServices to you.

What web browsers can I use?Show

You can use the following web browsers:

  • Chrome version 65 or higher (recommended)
  • Firefox version 58 or higher
  • Safari version 8 or higher

You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser.

What transactions can I do in FDW eService?Show

You can It takes about
Apply for a Work Permit 10 minutes
Ask for a Work Permit to be issued 3 minutes
Cancel a Work Permit 2 minutes
Extend an IPA 2 minutes
Get a short Work Permit extension 2 minutes
Reinstate a Work Permit 2 minutes
Renew a Work Permit 5 minutes
Re-print your helper’s 6ME notification letter and check her 6ME status 1 minute

What payment methods can I use?Show

You can pay with:

  • VISA
  • MasterCard
  • Internet Direct Debit
  • GIRO (only for EAs)

I am not sure if my payment was successful. What should I do?Show

If payment is successful, you will receive a confirmation.

If payment has failed, you will see a notification which will prompt you to try again.

Can I get a refund for admin fees?Show

MOM does not refund admin fees.

Admin fees are used to recover the cost of providing services to you, e.g. processing work pass applications.

However, if multiple payments were made due to MOM's error, we will give a refund for the extra payments.

How do I pay admin fees through GIRO?Show

Payment of admin fees using GIRO is only for Employment Agencies.

To set up GIRO payment for admin fees:

  1. Print the GIRO form.
  2. Complete Part 1 of the form.
  3. Post the original completed form to:
    E-Payment & Admin Fee Management
    Work Pass Division
    Ministry of Manpower
    18 Havelock Road
    Singapore 059764

You will receive the outcome by post. It may take 4 weeks or more, depending on your bank. While GIRO payment is being set up, you need to pay your fees using available methods.

Once GIRO payment is set up, deductions will take place on the 17th of the following month (or the next working day if the 17th falls on a weekend or public holiday). Make sure you have enough funds for the GIRO deduction.