You will need a SingPass to use this service. If you don't have a SingPass, you can register for one.
If you are not the owner of the SingPass, you are not allowed to log in to the eService to perform Work Permit transactions.
If you are a registered WP Online user, you will be able to access this eService automatically.
Otherwise, sign up for a WP Online account to access our eService.
Before proceeding, the employment agents must be appointed as an administrator or user of your agency’s WP Online account.
Your CorpPass admin user or sub-admin user must:
- Log in to CorpPass account.
- Go to the e-Service Access tab.
- Choose Check and pay levy, and Work Permit transactions for domestic helpers and confinement nannies as your agency’s eServices.
- Assign Check and pay levy, and Work Permit transactions for domestic helpers and confinement nannies eServices to your employment agents.
It is likely that you are not an existing WP Online administrator or user. You need to sign up for a WP Online account.
Not all CorpPass users are granted access to this eService. We perform additional checks on the administrators and users to ensure that only eligible persons can perform work pass transactions.
Before checking, you must ensure that you’ve been appointed as an administrator or user of your agency’s WP Online account.
- Log in to your CorpPass account.
- Go to assigned eServices tab. You should see Check and pay levy, and Work Permit transactions for domestic helpers and confinement nannies as your assigned eServices.
If Check and pay levy, and Work Permit transactions for domestic helpers and confinement nannies are not listed as your assigned eServices, please ask your CorpPass admin user or sub-admin user to assign the eServices to you.
You can use the following web browsers:
- Chrome version 65 or higher (recommended)
- Firefox version 58 or higher
- Internet Explorer 11
- Safari version 8 or higher
If payment is successful, you will receive a confirmation.
If payment has failed, you will see a notification which will prompt you to try again.
MOM does not refund admin fees.
Admin fees are used to recover the cost of providing services to you, e.g. processing work pass applications.
However, if multiple payments were made due to MOM's error, we will give a refund for the extra payments.
Payment of admin fees using GIRO is only for Employment Agencies.
To set up GIRO payment for admin fees:
- Print the GIRO form.
- Complete Part 1 of the form.
- Post the original completed form to:
E-Payment & Admin Fee Management
Work Pass Division
Ministry of Manpower
18 Havelock Road
You will receive the outcome by post. It may take 4 weeks or more, depending on your bank. While GIRO payment is being set up, you need to pay your fees using available methods.
Once GIRO payment is set up, deductions will take place on the 17th of the following month (or the next working day if the 17th falls on a weekend or public holiday). Make sure you have enough funds for the GIRO deduction.