To help users better understand their obligations when using our work pass eServices, we have made the following changes:
- We have simplified the Terms and Conditions and grouped the related clauses together.
- As organisations and pass holders use the eServices for different purposes, we have defined their respective roles and responsibilities more clearly.
- Standardised the use of terms (e.g. ‘EP Online’, ‘WP Online’ and ‘myMOM Portal’ are now defined as ‘eServices’).
For more information, please refer to the updated T&Cs. The current T&Cs will apply before 1 April 2022.
You will need a Singpass to log in to WP Online. You can apply for or reset a Singpass.
Note: If you are not the owner of the Singpass, you are not allowed to log in to WP Online and perform Work Permit transactions on the employer's behalf.
You can use WP Online to:
- Check card delivery status
- Apply for replacement Work Permit card
You can use the following web browsers:
- Firefox version 24 or higher
- Chrome version 30 or higher
- Safari version 7 or higher
For details on technical requirements, read the recommended PC configuration and technical guidelines.
You can pay using eNets Credit or eNets Debit.
If you have any questions on WP Online, send them by using the online feedback.