You will need a SingPass to log in to WP Online. You can apply for or reset a SingPass.
Note: If you are not the owner of the SingPass, you are not allowed to log in to WP Online and perform Work Permit transactions on the employer's behalf.
You can use WP Online to:
- Apply for a replacement Work Permit card.
- Check the card delivery or card return status.
- Get a short extension of your helper’s Special Pass.
- Extend the expiry date of an in-principle approval.
- Check the helper’s employment history.
You can use the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11 (recommended)
- Firefox version 24 or higher
- Chrome version 30 or higher
- Safari version 7 or higher
For details on technical requirements, read the recommended PC configuration and technical guidelines.
You can pay using eNets Credit or eNets Debit.
If you have any questions on WP Online, send them by using the online feedback.