Note: From 1 April 2019, there will be adjustments to the application and issuance / renewal fees for Employment Pass, S Pass, Work Permit and other passes.
Upgrading of eService
We are upgrading this service in phases:
|Enquire (e.g. Check card delivery, return or FDW’s employment history)
- Everyday, except 3am to 4am
|Apply for card replacement or special pass extension
- Monday to Friday: 8am to 8pm
- Saturday: 8am to 2pm
Except public holidays
- Monday to Saturday: 8am to 10pm, except public holidays
You will need a SingPass to log in to WP Online. You can apply for or reset a SingPass.
Note: If you are not the owner of the SingPass, you are not allowed to log in to WP Online and perform Work Permit transactions on the employer's behalf.
If you are an employer of an FDW, you can use WP Online to:
- Apply to replace a Work Permit card.
- Check card delivery or card return status.
- Update your helper’s name, date of birth, passport number, passport expiry date, marital status and salary.
- Update your personal particulars and contact details.
- Get a short extension for the special pass.
- Extend the in-principle approval (IPA).
- Check the helper’s employment history.
You can use the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11 (recommended)
- Firefox version 24 or higher
- Chrome version 30 or higher
- Safari version 7 or higher
For details on technical requirements, read the recommended PC configuration and technical guidelines.
You can pay using eNets Credit or eNets Debit.
If you have any questions on WP Online, send them by using the online feedback.