From 1 October 2018, MOM recognises WSH auditing organisations who are accredited by SAC, based on CT-17 to perform mandatory safety and health management system audits.
You can find out more about accreditation under CT 17 at the SAC website.
After your organisation obtains SAC accreditation as a WSH Auditing Organisation (CT-17 Certification) and your auditors have been listed on the SAC AO Schedule, you must register both your organisation and your auditors with MOM as being approved by the Commissioner.
At a glance
You must satisfy the following in order to register:
- Have been accredited by an SAC accredited auditing organisation status based on CT 17.
- Have at least 2 workplace safety and health (WSH) auditors listed in your SAC AO Schedule to carry out audits of:
- Have an established auditing methodology and comprehensive audit programme for conducting SHMS audits.
- Be registered with the ACRA.
How to apply
You need to:
- Log in to register with CorpPass.
- Upload all supporting documents and key in the particulars of your WSH auditors as listed in your SAC AO Schedule.
- Pay $110 for each auditor. The application will only be processed upon payment.
- (Optional) Log in to check your registration status.
- You will receive an email notification if your application is successful.
You will need to submit PDF copies of the following documents:
- Certificate of accreditation issued by SAC based on SAC CT 17 – SAC Criteria for Accreditation of Auditing Organisations.
- Schedule of accredited scope and personnel appending the SAC CT 17 certificate of accreditation.
For each auditor, you must submit the following documents:
- A copy of applicant’s NRIC or Work Pass (both sides).
- A copy of applicant’s WSH Auditor Card (only applicable for previously approved WSH Auditor).
- SAC AO Schedule listing the name of WSH auditor keyed in.
Name on SAC AO Schedule must exactly match the name on NRIC or work pass, e.g. spelling, order of name. You should exclude any part of the name in brackets.