At a glance
The WSH auditor must meet these requirements:
- Have the required working and practical experience based on one of the following:
- If you hold a relevant degree and are a registered WSH officer, you need at least 5 years of experience as a WSHO.
- If you hold a relevant degree, you need at least 7 years of WSH experience.
- If you are a registered WSH officer without a relevant degree, you need at least 8 years as a WSHO.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in auditing activities, such as Safety, Quality Management System or Environment Management System audits or reviews.
- Be employed by an SAC accredited auditing organisation.
- Completed the Graduate Certificate in WSH under the Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) Framework for WSH Professionals (Level D).
A relevant degree refers to a degree in engineering, physics, chemistry, biochemistry, ergonomics, occupational safety, occupational health or occupational hygiene that is acceptable to the Commissioner.
How to apply
- Log in to apply.
- Upload all supporting documents.
- Pay the $110 fee for each auditor online. The application will only be processed upon payment.
- (Optional) Log in to check your application status.
You will receive an email notification if your application is successful.
You need to submit PDF copies of the following documents:
- Copy of applicant’s NRIC or Work Pass (both sides).
- Copy of applicant’s WSH Auditor Card (for previously approved WSH Auditor).
- Certificate of accreditation issued by SAC based on SAC CT 17 – SAC Criteria for Accreditation of Auditing Organisations.
- Schedule of accredited scope and personnel appending the SAC CT 17 certificate of accreditation.