SAC Accredited WSH auditing organisations registered with MOM can add WSH auditors to their list of approved personnel. Each organisation must have at least 2 WSH auditors listed in your SAC AO Schedule.
At a glance
The WSH auditors must meet these requirements:
- Have the required working and practical experience based on one of the following:
- If you hold a relevant degree and are a registered WSH officer, you need at least 5 years of experience as a WSHO.
- If you hold a relevant degree, you need at least 7 years of WSH experience.
- If you are a registered WSH officer without a relevant degree, you need at least 8 years as a WSHO.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in auditing activities, such as Safety, Quality Management System or Environment Management System audits or reviews.
- Be listed in the SAC AO Schedule of an SAC accredited auditing organisation.
- Completed the Graduate Diploma in Workplace Safety and Health issued from 1 Jan 2023, or formerly Graduate Certificate in WSH under the Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) Framework for WSH Professionals (Level D).
A relevant degree refers to a degree in engineering, physics, chemistry, biochemistry, ergonomics, occupational safety, occupational health or occupational hygiene that is acceptable to the Commissioner.
How to add
You need to:
- Log in to register with Corppass.
- Choose “Add / Delete Personnel” to add only the new auditors who are not in the existing WSHAO registration.
- Upload supporting documents.
- Pay $110 for each auditor. The application will only be processed upon payment.
- (Optional) Log in to check your registration status.
- You will be notified via email on the result of your application.
You need to submit PDF copies of the following documents:
- Copy of applicant’s NRIC or work pass (both sides).
- Copy of applicant’s WSH Auditor Card (for previously approved WSH Auditor).
- Certificate of accreditation issued by SAC based on SAC CT 17 – SAC Criteria for Accreditation of Auditing Organisations.
- SAC AO Schedule listing the name of applicant being added.
Name on SAC AO Schedule must exactly match the name on NRIC or work pass, e.g. spelling, order of name. You should exclude any part of the name in brackets.