Skip to main content

Terminate a Factory Notification or Registration

You need to inform MOM if you want to terminate your Factory Notification or Registration.

Terminate a notification or registration

If your company has stopped operations at your current factory premises, you should terminate your Factory Notification or Registration.

Log in to terminate a registration or notification. Please de-register your lifting equipment and pressure vessel in your factory after you terminate your factory registration or notification. Termination is immediate.

From 11 April 2021, you need to log in to our eServices using Singpass instead of Corppass. Visit for more info.

Terminate a transaction

If you want to terminate a Factory Registration transaction that is pending payment, you can submit a letter of request on company letterhead. Include the following in the letter:

  • Online transaction case ID
  • Reason for termination, e.g. contract withdrawal
  • Signature of a management representative
  • Company stamp

You can submit the letter online.