You need to submit documents such as an employer's letter along with the Training Work Permit application.
You will need to submit these documents for a Training Work Permit application:
- A copy of the trainee's passport
- A letter from the local employer stating:
- That the company will be responsible for sending the trainee back to their home country once the training is completed.
- The training purpose and duration.
- The detailed training plan.
For trainees employed by a foreign company, the employer's letter should also include:
- The relationship between the local and overseas company (e.g. subsidiary, associate, joint venture, customer, sub-contractor).
- Documents to show the relationship between the local and overseas company (e.g. annual reports, tax invoices, contracts).
For foreign students, you need to also submit:
- A copy of their student pass.
- A letter stating:
- Field of study.
- Course duration.
- Course registration date and expected graduation date.
- That training is part of the course requirement.
- Required training period.