If you are registered to use WP Online or EP Online, you are also automatically registered to use "Check and pay levy".
If you were previously an iFWLB user, you are also automatically given access to the eService.
You don’t need to apply for an account. You can log in using your Singpass.
Before proceeding, the users must be appointed as an administrator or user of the company’s WP Online or EP Online account.
Your Corppass admin user or sub-admin user must:
- Visit the Corppass portal and click the "Login with Singpass" button.
- Go to the e-Service Access tab.
- Choose Check and pay levy, and Work Permit transactions for domestic helpers and confinement nannies as your company’s eServices.
- Assign Check and pay levy, and Work Permit transactions for domestic helpers and confinement nannies eServices to the WP Online or EP Online administrators and users.
If you have any queries on Corppass, visit the Corppass portal or check with your Corppass admin.
I have a Singpass account, and have been authorised by my company's Corppass admin. Why can't I log in to the eService?Show
It is likely that you are not an existing WP Online or EP Online administrator or user. You need to sign up for a WP Online or EP Online account.
Not all Corppass users are granted access to this eService. We perform additional checks on the administrators and users to ensure that only eligible persons can perform work pass transactions.
Before checking, you must ensure that:
- You are an active Corppass admin or user.
- You’ve been authorised in Corppass to access WP Online.
- Log in to your Corppass account.
- Go to assigned eServices tab. You should see Check and pay levy, and Work Permit transactions for domestic helpers and confinement nannies listed as your assigned eServices.
If Check and pay levy, and Work Permit transactions for domestic helpers and confinement nannies are not listed as your assigned eServices, please ask your Corppass admin user or sub-admin user to assign the eService to you.
You can use the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11 (recommended)
- Chrome version 34 or higher
- Firefox version 31 or higher
- Safari version 7.1 or higher
||It will take about
|Download your current and past levy bills.
|See the levy breakdown for your foreign workers.
|See adjustment and payment details for levy.
|Pay levy using Internet banking.
You can pay using PayNow QR or eNETS Direct Debit.
Check with your bank if they offer this mode of payment for internet banking. If they don’t, you need to pay the levy using other methods.
From 1 September 2021, MOM will no longer accept payment using AXS stations or cheques.
It may take some time to process your payment.
If you did not receive a confirmation of your transaction within 30 minutes, please perform the transaction again.
MOM will only consider providing a refund if there was a payment error caused by us.
If you have any other queries on payment errors, please call us at 6438 5122.
Only the administrator of WP Online or EP Online can add or remove users.
If the user was given access because he or she was previously an iFWLB user, then the administrator can remove this user by using the user management function.
For all other users, the administrator can use WP Online or EP Online to add or remove them as WP Online, EP Online or “Check and pay levy” users.