Skip to main content
Service is online

24 hours

Sign up - for business employersShow

If you are registered to use iFWLB, WP Online or EP Online, you are automatically registered to use this service. If you are a new business employer, you will need to apply for an account.

For employers of FDWsShow

You don't need to apply for an account. You can log in using your SingPass.

What transactions can I do?Show

You can do the following: Download your current and past levy bills. See the levy breakdown for your foreign workers. See adjustment and payment details for levy. Pay levy using Internet banking.

What payment methods can I use?Show

You can pay online using Internet banking.