Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

Update details of work injury compensation designated insurer

As a WIC designated insurer, you need to update the contact details of your organisation in a timely manner when they change.

To change your address or contact details:

  1. Email your request to
  2. Include in your email:
    • Company name
    • UEN